Marie Adams's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hold them in your hands and they will will speak to you. Just consider what you are…"

Marie Adams replied Sep 9, 2014 to Strange Dreams, Visions, Sleep Paralysis... How to do more than just observe?

16 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Archy Mor

"But one more thing....crystals amplify so if you are going to sleep in a fear mode t…"

Marie Adams replied Sep 9, 2014 to Strange Dreams, Visions, Sleep Paralysis... How to do more than just observe?

16 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Archy Mor

"I do not know if this would help or not but it helped me when I began to sleep with…"

16 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Archy Mor

"Thank you TJ! Very helpful indeed. I just had a doorway dream last week!"

Marie Adams replied Sep 8, 2014 to Strange Dreams, Visions, Sleep Paralysis... How to do more than just observe?

16 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Archy Mor

"Can you describe more clearly what you experience when you say sleep paralysis?"

Marie Adams replied Sep 7, 2014 to Strange Dreams, Visions, Sleep Paralysis... How to do more than just observe?

16 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Archy Mor

"Fascinating! Some similarities to certain parts ie I have heard the voices and seen…"

Marie Adams replied Sep 7, 2014 to Strange Dreams, Visions, Sleep Paralysis... How to do more than just observe?

16 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Archy Mor

"I have had this experience also Ms. Bey. Sometimes it is like right in my head and o…"

Marie Adams replied May 20, 2014 to Lucid Dream vs Out of Body Experience

14 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Megan

"Perhaps the adrenaline crashing the party is a part of the newness and once the expe…"

Marie Adams replied Apr 1, 2014 to HOW CAN I GAIN CONTROL OVER THAT MOMENT BEFORE AN OBE

6 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Crawl Born

"So I 'm reading this and my mind begins to make images of fractals! Seeing the world…"

Marie Adams replied Mar 19, 2014 to Lucid Dream vs Out of Body Experience

14 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Megan

"As I continue to hone in on different aspects of this journey, I am experiencing thi…"

Marie Adams replied Mar 19, 2014 to Lucid Dream vs Out of Body Experience

14 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Megan

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service