LORD SANADA's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"HAVING A DREAM ( I WASN'T SLEEPING)  ONE NIGHT, I SAW A MAN WHO LOOKED LIKE A INCAN…"

LORD SANADA replied Mar 8, 2015 to Seeking Info on Déjà vu, High Pitch Sound, Oversoul/Higherself Type of Experiences Please.

4 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Zem

"WHOLENESS AND BALANCE, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO ONCE WENT TO SEE THE GREAT MUKTANANDA, WH…"

LORD SANADA replied Mar 7, 2015 to Seeking Info on Déjà vu, High Pitch Sound, Oversoul/Higherself Type of Experiences Please.

4 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Zem

"WHOLENESS AND BALANCE, I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING DIFFERENT FORMS OF YOGA AND I CAME ACR…"

LORD SANADA replied Feb 13, 2015 to Looking for anyone that practices or knows someone that practices Mo Pai Neigong

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Eddie Endriss

"DO YOU HAVE TO ABSTAIN, NO, HOWEVER, THERE ARE MANY PITFALLS  ON BOTH THE LEFT AND R…"

LORD SANADA replied Aug 4, 2014 to Abstinence

5 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Neo

"NEVER HEARD OF ANY MYSTIC DOING ALCOHOL, COFFEE OR HAVING SEX OTHER THAN CROWLEY AND…"

LORD SANADA replied Aug 4, 2014 to Abstinence

5 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Neo

"It is good that you are doing energy work an have improved your techniques but a wor…"

LORD SANADA replied Oct 11, 2013 to Energy Cultivation

10 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by An-eL

"Yes, its called by many different names, in many different cultures and many many ot…"

LORD SANADA replied Oct 10, 2013 to Energy Cultivation

10 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by An-eL

"Many individuals have thought of energy cultivation from mother earth, see Peter Rag…"

LORD SANADA replied Oct 10, 2013 to Energy Cultivation

10 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by An-eL

"I didn't answer the question, you don't have to start at the root chakra,  there are…"

LORD SANADA replied Oct 10, 2013 to Why start with root chakra?

6 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by LORD SANADA

"This is going to sound a little crazy to most of you.  First, i raised the kundalini…"

LORD SANADA replied Oct 10, 2013 to Why start with root chakra?

6 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by LORD SANADA

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service