Could it be....that we are moving into a time of transparancy?  For we are evolving to Higher Understandings.  We see that which has been unseen. Hear that which had not been heard by us once. We know...perceive ... immense diverse and amazing wonders....and, as we experience more we discover more, when we link with others that are experiencing this too, we fuse....the One...One ness...Oneness grows. We become transparant. 
This....I pondered upon.  I just watched a TED talk about the next 5000 days The projection the the web/brain/One were all the same by 2030, everything about us was viewable on the WWW, life became transparant.  He hints at Higher Consciousness, but I found that a most ponderous thought......to be....in all senses....transparant? The processes it would take form of?

Views: 1453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So lets see who we be and where we are : If we cannot correlate Lyod Pye's intervention theory (http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm) with Eric John Phelps :

http://one-evil.org/content/entities_organizations_jesuits.html

http://www.toughissues.org/the%20jesuit%20oder.htm and Marty Leeds numerology:

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com/2009/12/master-number-1111-...

http://www.martyleeds33.com/

we are headed to :

A 5000 year old Gaelic/Celtic prophecy states: 

http://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_kelly_on_the_next_5_000_days_of_the_...

This is the original TED link that made me question transparancy. 
I really appreciate your responses and all the information that you have give.  This link....opened my eyes.....not sure that I like it, but...it is what it is....I will have to deal with my own reaction to it. I see what he is saying...The connectiveness of technology in all things today.....imbedded intelligence in a chip...alternative existances.....the marriage of digital into the material word....spectrums of media. sharing mor in common with each other.....personalisation ......

He said.....'attention is a currency......"  that..I found interesting.

I would like to know what you think about this vid......

even though the polar bears fur is white (or as was commented in another post) the skin of the polar is black. Also this back colored skin is present in many canine (dog) or wolf breeds that have white fur. So, I pose the question, is the fur transparent or is is opeque?? The fur is white but the skin is black, so, I would suppose that it is reflecting all colors rather than allowing light to pass through it, such as would be the case if it was transparent.  Interesting question, yes??

The polar bears guard hair is transparent as is the undercoat one being hollow the latter not. The fur refracts almost all light whilst the black skin absorbs only far infra red heat.

We see things in such a different way than other creatures especially in that we may 'filter' what we perceive or 'see'. Or are taught etc.

Example, I always find money ie, 2000 drachmas on the beach in Greece, 5,10,20 pound notes in the street, in dry banked leaves in the autumn in Paris, 800 francs!

I can find that gem of an antique when out buying at Newark or Ardingly etc even when a competitor is on my shoulder.

It is all transparent to me. How the heck did you see that ? they ask me. ....I dont know why; I just do just do...

So if a person looks for trouble is that what they will find?

If music be the food of love and If you look for love will you find it?

Is music in this world, a kind of misdirection to mankind and the reason our souls are attracted to this place of the pentagram/flesh?

If it is mankinds intention that steers him towards her desires consciously and subconsciously then will mankind achieve true spiritual enlightenment once mankinds sub-conscious mind asks for that enlightenment instead of chasing after other peoples/gods  inventions which administer only a temporary quenching of mankinds alleged desire to go back to the one true source of pure love then will this pure intention manifest as such and bring absolute satisfaction?.

Do I make myself clear? :)

Everything in the universe is vibration.......we are vibrational beings in a vibrational universe.  Everything in the universe is energy..........music is vibration, is energy.

It has been a way of passing down the wisdoms for ions amidst mankind.

When I sit quietly ..... I play my guitar......I get into a very calm, beautiful state of being, it is the natural response in me to want to sing.....to hum.....to be creative in a musical way.....I feel the energy of it....and it can create healing for other living things, in the vacinity of my musical vibrations, the loving energy that I am giving out....I say 'things', for not knowing which word to use, as I have seen plants be affected in a positive way, and also animals, children, adults.....and, myself. 
We may create, manifest, with intent......using music as a tool......as a relief...in anxious and upset states of being...bringing us peace....and then......there is the times....when I just sit and play the guitar.....and I feel so connected to the Higher Realms.....The Creator...call it what you like...but that is my true experience.
When I was a child....it was the one thing that I feel was given to me for me to survive the terrible things that  reality gave me.......I sang....most days, would find me standing under our verander singing out into the sky......until I was called in for dinner.....it made me happy.  Took me into a different world.....whether it was fantasy or other realms, who can say, I was but a small child.......but, to me, it is a beautiful gift to us, to be able to have music. 
When I listen to the music of someone like R More on this site.....I feel it.  It touches my heart.......
Music can reach us.....

There is some music, that I find I cannot be in the hearing of, I find it repulsive.....like a magnet, I am repelled........I repell it.....

like a magnet.......I am attracted to other music........resonating with my vibrations.

Transparency: Janet this could run for a while you know...

Transparency = Hiding the truth in plain sight.

Mike......how long is a piece of string? lol

What I think is great, is that we are all enquiring minds.....beings....wanting to share in our discoveries, and our learning, and enhance the growth in each other.......it matters not how long it runs for......eh, the fact that we can share and be finding answers and going down rabbit holes together, is wonderful.

I appreciate all of you who have read and taken the time to reply.

Love you peeps!

After watching Kevin Kelly, I was horrified, knowing what I know and who is behind technology that we have on  this planned net, you must understand the transparency they speak about is total control of our minds and being, the technology we are using is not native to the planet, it was brought here by half parents that transferred themselves here long ago and apparentlly put us in a trance because most of us haven't noticed... 

Now you see why I posted the link.........

To think how far down that road this world already is..........can you elaborate on what you were saying?  The little you said....has got me wanting to know more..

thankyou

{ In 1998, intervention theory was taken to the next level by Lloyd Pye (yes, that’s me) in the book Everything You Know Is Wrong. Despite that facetious title, the book revealed a mechanism that Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin had lacked, a mechanism that could unmistakably establish proof of outside intervention on earth—genetics. Sitchin made clear that the Anunnaki claimed to create humans as well as all the known domesticated plants and animals in a “house of fashioning,” which he logically assumed must be their name for a genetics lab. But in 1976 not enough was known about human DNA to look for, much less establish, proof of such a claim.

By 1998 enough was known, and Pye revealed it. In 1996, only two years earlier, geneticists announced the results of their years-long efforts to establish when humans split off from the “common ancestor” they shared at some point with chimpanzees, our closest genetic relatives. The uniformly accepted timeframe of archeologists and anthropologists was between 5.0 million to 8.0 million years ago, so geneticists felt they could put a bracket inside that wide range by analyzing the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) of a statistically meaningful array of modern humans to determine which groups were the oldest, and then date those by counting mutations to their mtDNA.

When the answer came in, everyone was flabbergasted. Human DNA history didn’t go back to 8.0 million years ago, or to 5.0 million years ago. It went back only a relative eye blink—to just 200,000 years! Something had to be wrong, hugely wrong, with such a recent date. If humans were no older than 200,000 years…. That possibility sent shudders through every scientist forced to seriously consider it. It just had to be wrong. However, subsequent testing of the male Y chromosome showed it was unquestionably true.}

http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm

So lets summarize (Sumeria Rises :-)  a short while back neanderthal man went extinct and h*** sapiens appeared, obviously out of touch with nature and even each other because no other species on earth wages war with it's own but us in case you haven't noticed. We can only imagine how neanderthal lived, but lets assume he was completely in touch with the earth/mother and the cosmos and dare i say God and not a "caveman" as our deliberately lying "scientists" would have us believe. So when the genes of neanderthal and the lets call them Annunuki were mixed it obviously caused a disconnection with the 'mother' and the resultant being became us. It created a schizophrenic being/slave called h*** sapiens which does not know who is parents are and does not feel completely at home on this planet perceiving nature to be his enemy and something that he has to subdue and dominate. Lets bring in the word transparency again, the word trans means to cross or go beyond and the word parent means to bring forth or produce so here on earth our parents are missing and we do not know how we were brought forth, and that should be apPARENT :-) for those with ears to hear and  eyes to see.....  

I hear you.....am pondering....as I personally have a deep conection with 'Mother', and do not resonate with 'perceiving nature as an enemy..."
Will give my wisdoms / insights presently...

{ In 1998, intervention theory was taken to the next level by Lloyd Pye (yes, that’s me) in the book Everything You Know Is Wrong. Despite that facetious title, the book revealed a mechanism that Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin had lacked, a mechanism that could unmistakably establish proof of outside intervention on earth—genetics. Sitchin made clear that the Anunnaki claimed to create humans as well as all the known domesticated plants and animals in a “house of fashioning,” which he logically assumed must be their name for a genetics lab. But in 1976 not enough was known about human DNA to look for, much less establish, proof of such a claim.

By 1998 enough was known, and Pye revealed it. In 1996, only two years earlier, geneticists announced the results of their years-long efforts to establish when humans split off from the “common ancestor” they shared at some point with chimpanzees, our closest genetic relatives. The uniformly accepted timeframe of archeologists and anthropologists was between 5.0 million to 8.0 million years ago, so geneticists felt they could put a bracket inside that wide range by analyzing the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) of a statistically meaningful array of modern humans to determine which groups were the oldest, and then date those by counting mutations to their mtDNA.

When the answer came in, everyone was flabbergasted. Human DNA history didn’t go back to 8.0 million years ago, or to 5.0 million years ago. It went back only a relative eye blink—to just 200,000 years! Something had to be wrong, hugely wrong, with such a recent date. If humans were no older than 200,000 years…. That possibility sent shudders through every scientist forced to seriously consider it. It just had to be wrong. However, subsequent testing of the male Y chromosome showed it was unquestionably true.}

http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm

So lets summarize (Sumeria Rises :-)  a short while back neanderthal man went extinct and h*** sapiens appeared, obviously out of touch with nature and even each other because no other species on earth wages war with it's own but us in case you haven't noticed. We can only imagine how neanderthal lived, but lets assume he was completely in touch with the earth/mother and the cosmos and dare i say God and not a "caveman" as our deliberately lying "scientists" would have us believe. So when the genes of neanderthal and the lets call them Annunuki were mixed it obviously caused a disconnection with the 'mother' and the resultant being became us. It created a schizophrenic being/slave called h*** sapiens which does not know who is parents are and does not feel completely at home on this planet perceiving nature to be his enemy and something that he has to subdue and dominate. Lets bring in the word transparency again, the word trans means to cross or go beyond and the word parent means to bring forth or produce so here on earth our parents are missing and we do not know how we were brought forth, and that should be apPARENT :-) for those with ears to hear and  eyes to see.....  

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service