Here you will find a perfect sequence of calibrated tones that will run you through previous lives along with straightening out a few problems with the Aura.

THIS SHOULD BE PLAYED IN THIS ORDER OR THE RESULTS CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE!

MAKE A PLAYLIST FIRST

F-TONE

The first frequency will be the F-Tone. This frequency is approximately 1 Hr and should be played in totality. This frequency will harmonize all elements in the environment. After 40 minutes of playing this, one should go into a meditative posture, which ever one is most comfortable, while not causing excessive drowsiness. One should be prepared to remain in this pose for about one hour to complete the whole adjustment.

PHI 3

This frequency, recorded in a zero point field will open a portal to the next experience calibrated just for you. It is common for one to feel fear during this stage as most untrained minds manifest fear first. Fear is the mind controller, pushing through this portion is the key to the higher plateau.

FORGOTTEN LANDS

The western culture itself is quite young compared to the Orient. As the Orient was one of the first countries to get overrun by the hoard here you will find purity and beauty of a time long passed, and then the story of a great World that has ascended from this plane you will be given a glimpse of what has happened and what We must prevent from happening to our world and the inhabitants that still find themselves in innocent, like Our children.

CHIME 1

CHIME 2

Nothing negative can hang around after these chimes do their work. They specialize at moving brown-grey energies from the Aura. They can't hang, too powerful.

The last ingredient will be a Crystal known as Celestite. This crystal should be placed on the throat at night and will clear up all throat Chakra issues allowing you to manifest things at rapid rates. This crystal can also be crushed into dust and ingested in small potions. Be sure to respect, not worship, the crystal, they are her for you. I have given you all the gems, now what will you do?
"THE OTHER TWO ATTACHMENTS ARE AVAILABLE BELOW IN THE REPLIES ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE COMMENTS."

Views: 17037

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No I was just checking the light levels of your room to isolate why you cannot remember your dreams, I will be in touch.
Hey Sevan!

I've got the same problem than Ana. I can't remember my dreams either or just a lil bit.
What I remember is very blurred and I am never sure of what I dreamt. It's very confusing!
I listenned to The Solution too, however I still have problems to remember my dreams. They look so faraway...

Therefore, I would like to know if you can help me?
Thanks in advance!
last night was the first time i listened to it. i went to bed at 22:00 and woke at 6:00. i had 7 separate dreams that night and still remember all of them 24hrs later [=
I would at least work with the F-Tone first to get the environment resonating correctly and to work on being present. Keep in mind there is nothing external to you that you really need, all of these things give you that much more access and that much more confirmation. Keep in mind that you are immortal so there is nothing to fear besides coming back to Earth again with another bad case of memory loss, ouch, long nights on Earth memory loss in the morning. Dive right in you are the human experiment. Nothing better than some good organic human material to work with, top of the line if you ask me :-)
I downloaded all the files but in the Properties of CHIME 1, its name is actually CHIMES 2. And the name of CHIME 2 is CHIMES. Could you clarify which is which?
thank you so much bam bam i thought my computer was playing up
Above it say's " The other 2 attachments are availabe in the replies." Which reply? Thank You.
The first reply on the first page mother. By default it takes you to the last comment, you will have to click "previous" to get to the first page.
Sevan,
Do you have these frequencies all on the same format, the first 3 are in wave and last ones are labled "firefox" or .mp3 won't convert to iTunes? Or maybe you can tell me how to convert the other 3 to .mp3.
Thank you
Thank you,
I'll try it thanks.
how come CHIME 2 is not on here and forgottenlands ? i use to have them i dont have them anymore i had to restore my ipod, please help me out with this question?
thank you myriam.. wholeness

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service