STEVE JOBS FOUND DEAD AT AGE 56 - A BITTEN APPLE IS THE SYMBOL OF AN IMPERFECT PENTAGRAM

A BITTEN APPLE IS THE SYMBOL OF AN IMPERFECT PENTAGRAM

My only comment is what we will now see follow is the death of Inorganics. I think suicide is living a life oblivious to what is really going on around you.

Steven P. Jobs, the Apple Inc. chairman and co-founder who pioneered the personal computer industry and changed the way people think about technology, died Wednesday at the age of 56.

His family, in a statement released by Apple, said Mr. Jobs "died peacefully today surrounded by his family...We know many of you will mourn with us, and we ask that you respect our privacy during our time of grief."

The company didn't specify the cause of his death. Mr. Jobs had battled pancreatic cancer and several years ago received a liver transplant. In August, Mr. Jobs stepped down as CEO, handing the reins to Tim Cook.

Views: 2369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On the numbers meaning, have a look on gematria

I just discovered recently that iphones and ipod touches weight almost the same as an apple. An apple resembles the torus in sacred geometry, the basic blueprint of creation. In addition, like Sevan mentioned, the rectangular shape of money symbolizes to us a portal where we're pulling out products, services, etc into this world. Thus we have this portal which can recreate its image and represent something entirely new. What a scheme!

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service