I'd love to get other peoples insight on this topic because it is one that I seem to be "stuck" on. I feel I need to transmute this energy into something more productive yet I do not know how to go about doing so.

Being a male, I would hate to fall into the typical male stereotype of being 100% motivated/driven by sex, yet I feel this urge/desire to have sex constantly with a plethora of women. Maybe it is due to build up energy though I do have a partner and we have a health sexual relationship, I feel we both would like to share our sexual energy with others(both of us are very sexual). The problem is it has gotten to a point that I feel it distracts from other objectives (spiritual and physical) that one might have. I am attracted to most women, I find them irresistible and not purely in a physical sense. I don't simply want to have sex, I am seeking a deeper spiritual connection, especially with feminine energy. I am particularly attracted to intellectual women with a spiritual side. I find this desire gets distorted when viewed through our social filters and made impure, It is especially suppressed by religion and other conservative ideology that wish to chastise the act of sex and turn it into something "un[w]holy". This is where the conflict hits home, I was always a timid person growing up, a bit of an introvert, so it is hard for me to express my thoughts/feelings to others especially on this topic because I know many people have those conservative ideologies running somewhere in the unconscious if not consciously. I don't think simply going out and having sex will satisfy me, there needs to be a deep spiritual connection, an equivalent exchange of energy, where both parties can grow from the exchange. I feel like I have certain qualities to offer, energetic imprints or vibrations that I hold which would be very beneficial to women in particular, and vice versa.

What are your thoughts on this? Am I just addicted to sex? Though I don't think this to be the case because I am not out every night having one night stands, though I fear if if this goes unresolved that might manifest as a consequence just to relieve the pressure. Also one needs to be careful who you combine/swap energy with, so I would not be too keen on exchanging energy with just anyone. Can sex be a vehicle to advance our ascension or is it just another distraction?

Views: 2937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow, really great information. helped me to get past a few barriers of my illusions and delusions

TRY TAKING A LOOK AT TANTRA YOGA.  READ LITERATURE ON ALISTER CROWLEY, ISRAEL REGARDE, ALSO TAKE A LOOK A MANTAK CHI AND THE MICROCOSMIC ORBIT AND HIS MULTI ORGASMIC MAN.   THE SEX DRIVE IS A NATURAL RESPONSE TO THE INTERFERENCE OF EXTRA TERRESTRIAL SPECIES WHO ALTERED THE ORIGINAL BEING, THUS THERE BACAME  AN INCREASED  NEED FOR THE MASCULINE TO SEEK THE FEMININE. DIFFERENT CULTURES HAVE DEVELOPED CULTIVATIONS SYSTEMS TO DEAL WITH THIS, HOWEVER, ONE MUST AS ALWAYS BE CAREFUL, THERE ARE DIFFICULTIES LURKING EVERYWHERE IF YOU ARE NOT ASTUTE OR IF YOUR GURU, MASTER IS NOT WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE.   ALSO LOOK INTO FALUN GONG, FALUN DAFA. WHICH IS A MIXTURE OF CHINESE YOGA, TAOISM. 

IN ADDITION YOU DO NOT NECESSARILY HAVE TO START AT THE ROOT CHAKRA IN CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING, TRY STARTING AT THE CROWN CHAKRA THIS MAY NOT CAUSE THE ENERGY TO BECOME STUCK IN THE ROOT CHAKRA. THERE HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF MECHANISM IN WHICH YOU CAN INCREASE ENERGY PRODUCTION INTO AND OUT OF THE BODY. 

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service