Anyone else heard of him? What's your opinion on this stuff?

innerawakening.org

nithyananda.org

I'm curious because, well, besides the Hindu serpent affiliation, it seems pretty darn effective. Expensive though.. But hey, I'm kind of new to all this. School me!

Views: 422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i listen 2 him on utube sometimes cuz he's undeniably charming and he knows his hindi scriptures like CRAZY obviously he's done a lifetime of work, and some of his techniques r wonderful...but he's been surrounded by alot of scandal which he scoffs at saying their belief system doesnt have the same judgments and he's not a priest!  lol.  i like that.  he had some relationship with a beautiful bollywood star, so who cares? lol.  but wuts a little disturbing is they just gave him control of this ENORMOUS temple i 4get where, and those high up gurus r sort of notoriously corrupt....i am disturbed sometimes at SOMETHING about him.  not sure what. sometimes he says things which sound a little disengenuos, like these weird ingratiating comments he made 2 his hispanic followers a few months ago, lol.  but the bottom line is u can c in his beautiful smile he is enlightened, and if 4 nothing else its just interesting academically 2 get his take on the upanishads.  i listen 2 several gurus 4 that reason, they r deep thinkers, but i kno i dont really need anyone i am the only one who can enlighten me.....pretty much as soon as we  follow something that has ancient strict parameters we have defeated ourselves 2 a degree....buying in2 a whole new paradigm wen we need 2 step out of them all...just my opinion

http://deephighlands.wordpress.com/ 

"buying in2 a whole new paradigm wen we need 2 step out of them all...just my opinion"

WOW u got it......

:) 

Let’s consider for ex the Book of Apoc/Rev:

IT SPEAKS OF A BEAST “THAT WAS, IS NOT, BUT WILL COME OUT OF THE ABYSS”

ITS MOST NOTORIOUS PROPHECY (THE 666 RIDDLE) IS IN REV 13:18

WHAT IF “13″ MEANS “13,000 YEARS AGO”  &  18 MEANS “18,000 YEARS AGO”…?

The Fractality of Black-Holes and Black-Hole People

THE ABYSS is the Fractality of Black-Holes and Black-Hole People; synchronically repeating as “separate” digital “events”, yet all ENTANGLED from one single source event.  “Timelines” then are but branches off of branches off of branches in a tree like Vortex. This means that “YOU” are not a single person but rather a series of “FRACTAL YOU”s in each separate Vortex Timeline and Dimension; Evil the Entrapment of Separateness, and Good the Liberation into a Synchronistic Consciousness Awareness of it all

You need to understand here in ref to the Book of Apoc/Rev that the number 666 in absolutely no way whatsoever is either “demonic” or “evil”, as this is  a common superstition of ignorant readers on the subject, projecting their own mental handicaps unto the prophetic stream;   in the typical manner the same type of readers misinterpret what the meaning of PROPHECY in Christian Eschatology & Teleology actually is.  A prophet is one who reads the Signs of the Times, and not merely one who “predicts the future” based on a whim or a supernal given vision;   in other words a prophet is ONE WHO KNOWS THE CYCLICAL NATURE OF TIME AND THE ARCHETYPES INVOLVED IN THE SHIFTS, because the prophet is psychically operating in the realm of Synchronistic Consciousness Awareness, beyond the entrapment of linear time and “only-this” separate self identity as Mr so & so.  The it follows that thus type of prophet points the way to the “EXIT” from the Matrix signs, so to speak.   And a false prophet is one who points the false to a further reaffirmation of all beliefs tied to this 3D matris, i.e. conducing the believer once again back to the Labyrinth setup by the Demiurge to keep you forever & ever reincarnating in the same 3D material Matrix.

THE CONCEPT OF ARCHETYPAL “FRACTAL REPEAT” IS THE HEART OF PROPHECY, BECAUSE:

REALITY HAPPENS ALWAYS IN THE SAME “PLACE” & “TIME”, SIMULTANEOUSLY SO, AS

LINEAR AGGREGATIVE “SPACE-TIME” IS A LOWER DIMENSIONAL ILLUSION OF SEPARATENESS

(THE EXISTENCE TRAPPED WITHIN THE QUANTUM DIGITAL 3D SEMI-VIRTUALIZATION)

http://www.stephenlinsteadtstudio.com/articles/ouroboros.html

Egyptian Ouroboros as symbol for the CYCLIC FRACTAL TIME

Egyptian Ouroboros as symbol for the CYCLIC FRACTAL TIME    *(CLICK TO ENLARGE)*

As the website page above properly lays out, we are confronting a more advanced comprehension of  “reality”, conceived as a GEOMETRIC MATRIX IN THE ETHER that exists “Everywhere” & “Anywhere”, from which 3D space & time sequential separate “Isolated”  manifestations are merely “Quantum Pulses” synchronized to “shine forth” a specific vibrational construct “flash” over this ubiquitous Etheric Grid or lattice; the fact that the Ancients knew about some of these Grids on the Earth’s sphere as Ley Lines of energy or what have you, is irrefutable proof that they came from way more advanced civilizations in the far past, which evidently collapsed or were destroyed.  I want you to do something:  please substitute “CYCLIC FRACTAL TIME” for “CYCLIC FRACTAL DESTRUCTION”, and you have taken your 1st step and most important in your road to enlightenment (i.e to your Higher Mind).

THIS 3D  LINEAR SEQUENTIAL AGGREGATIVE “SPACE & TIME” PLACE… IS NOT GOOD; IN ORDER TO

MATERIALIZE “SEPARATENESS”, CYCLIC FRACTAL DESTRUCTION MUST EMBED INTO EVERYTHING

(this is the historic origin of the repeated over & over again”Code Red” of Apocalyptic overtones)

Thus you have “Birth & Death” as the smallest cyclic fractal

Ouroboros clockface

OUROBOROS CLOCKFACE: From 12 to 6 at right is “Past to Future”, but from 6 to 12at left is… “Future to Past”…!  Yet your devolved awareness trapped in the 3D linear sequential aggregative mode of perceiving “time” cannot fathom this reverse path towards annihilation

IN OTHER WORDS, EACH “SEPARATENESS” OF EXISTENCE IS A “TIME LOOP” LIKE A TINY BUBBLE

OF THE EVER PRESENT UBIQUITOUS ETHERIC GRID, BLOWN UPON THE SIMULACRUM OF THE

QUANTUM PULSE FIELD WITHIN THE MECHANISTIC 3D PHYSICAL ILLUSION OF “OPTIMISM”

Like all bubbles, it’s inherently a “Boom & Bust” cycle, because it has NO EXISTENCE IN AND OF ITSELF, but is rather a “projection time loop bubble” acting like an Ouroboros clockface, simulating a “specific separate moment” called an experience or event in the 3D realm.  Plato called it a mere shadow in comparison to the real light, and we know the great Plato had to toe the line to avoid his teacher Socrates’ fate via the hemlock poison  –Plato going forward to calling the Demiurge of this 3D material realm “benign”  (but we have reasons to suspect he in private thought otherwise)–.

INTERSECTING DMT & THE QUANTUM PULSE

*BECOMING AWARE OF THE THOUGHT-PROCESS PATTERNING WITHIN THE SUBCONSCIOUS*

hallucinatory-travels

HALLUCINATORY PROJECTIONS OR OBTUSE MEMORIES OF THE MUCH WIDER (& WILDER)  “MULTI-PRESENT”…? 

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/dmt.html

(BELOW A QUOTE FROM THIS LINK) 

” Is it possible that the reality exposed to humans by injecting DMT is in some sense a valid reality, on par with our normal reality? Our minds, which evolved to help us run from lions on the African savannas, might not be engineered to see these other realities under normal circumstances.  What is the guarantee that our minds are naturally designed to sense the ‘true reality’? Perhaps there is no guarantee. If this concept seems weird, consider a far-fetched example. Imagine a creature or phenomena that has been lurking among us since the dawn of evolution. If our ancient ancestors died every time they perceived the phenomena, evolution would favor creatures who did not perceive the creatures or phenomena. One might counter this argument by saying that our modern instruments, such as X-ray machines and cameras, should be able to make the creatures apparent to us, even if our unaided sensorium is not up to the task. Reasoning further, because our instruments have not made these realms apparent to us, the realms must not be real. However, perhaps our traditional instruments and theories are also not up to the task. Or perhaps our interpretation of the instruments’ results is incomplete. Perhaps DMT is an instrument. As a metaphor, consider infrared goggles. A person leans on a tree. At night, we don’t see the person. Put the goggles on, and a new reality results — a truer reality — and we see the man. Similarly, is it possible that our brain is a filter, and the use of DMT is like slipping on infrared goggles, allowing us to perceive a valid reality that is inches away and all around us? “
VALIS

“VALIS”; Philip K. D*** for ex rationalized the direct communication of the true creation to him via a “Vast Active Living Intelligence System” which like a quantum computer projection disguised as his environment, talking to him all around him through events and synchronistic clues

AS STATED BEFORE, THE QUESTION THEN IS: “HOW & WHAT” DOES OUR CONSCIOUS MIND (TIED TO THE BRAIN COMPUTER) FILTERS OUT THE BIGGER & TRUER & MORE RELEVANT OR MORE ESSENTIAL  DATA,  AS THIS DATA BY REVERSE-MECHANISM LETS US CONFIGURE THE VOIDED PERCEPTIONS AND THE VOIDED THOUGHTS.  CONSIDER THE CONUNDRUM AS AKIN TO A CRIME SCENE, WHERE ALL ABNORMAL “ERASURES” EFFECTED BY THE PERPETRATOR ARE ALSO KEY LEADS & EVIDENCE TO THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE CRIME EVENT: THE SUPPRESSION OF THE DMT FROM THE BRAIN IS PERHAPS THE BIGGEST TELLTALE “ERASURE” PERETRATED IN THE HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, IN ORDER TO INDUCE A FALSIFIED STATE OF “SEPARATENESS”  (BEING LOCKED & TRAPPED IN YOUR LIMITED 3D INCARNATION SINGLE LIFETIME) WHEREBY ALL DIRECT COMMUNICATION FROM THE TRUE CREATION SOURCE TO YOU IS “BYPASSED” BY THE EGO PERCEPTION AS INVISIBLE OR NON EXISTENT OR WORSE AS MADNESS.

THE “WITHIN / WITHOUT” MANIFESTATION WORKS DIFFERENTLY THAN MOST THOUGHT;

the “power” is not for ex in becoming famous in order to influence the most humans minds

THE REAL POWER IS SIMPLY DISCOVERING WHO YOU REALLY ARE, WHICH CAN BE MIND BLOWING !

You are almost continually given the Clues & Cues to that discovery of the Hidden Higher Self;

BUT YOU ONLY FAIL TO READ THEM ALL AROUND YOU ALWAYS, TOO DISTRACTED TO NOTICE !

Distraction is the most often used tool of the 3D Matrix to avert you from defeating Astral Amnesia

Generation of manifestation is a process of apprehending synchronic information

Generation of manifestation is a process of apprehending synchronic information

WHAT DOES “WITHIN-WITHOUT” MANIFESTATION REALLY MEAN…? “WITHIN-WITHOUT” MANIFESTATION MEANS A PROCESS OF FRACTAL SYNCHRONICITY BY WHICH THE UBIQUITOUS EVER-PRESENT IN ALL PLACES & TIMES ETHERIC GRIDS OF REALITY DATA, MATERIALIZES PERTINENT “CRUCIAL” OR MOST HIDDEN INFORMATION AROUND THE IMMEDIATE CONTEXT OF THE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL QUANTUM OBSERVER IN THE FORM OF “CLUES & CUES”.  WHAT I’M SAYING IS THAT IF YOU ARE INDEED A HIGHER BEING PROPERLY ENSOULED AND WITH A SPIRIT CONNECTION  (A SO CALLED THEOMORPHIC BEING),  THEN THE EVER-PRESENT TRUE CREATION HIDDEN BEHIND OR BEYOND  THIS QUANTUM 3D ILLUSION WILL IN FACT COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR “DIRECTLY”   –WITH INCREDIBLE SPECIFICITY TAILORED TO YOUR UNIQUE PERSONA & CIRCUMSTANCES WITHIN THE 3D MATRIX–.   ABSOLUTELY ALL SPIRITUAL BEINGS INCARNATED AS HUMANS HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS PHENOMENON OF DIRECT SYNCHRONICITY AS THE TYE CREATION SOURCE SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO THEM DISGUISED AS THEIR “ENVIRONMENT”; THIS CONTEXT CAN BE PHYSICAL PERSONS, PLACES, EVENTS,BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY SO THE DIRECT COMMUNICATION MANIFESTS IN THE NAMES/NUMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE LANGUAGE IN WHICH WE DENOTE THEM.   EVERYTHING ELSE NOT PERTAINING TO THIS COMMUNICATION FORM THE TRUE CREATION TO YOU VIA POSITIVE SYNCHRONICITY,  IS A DISTRACTION ORIGINATING IN THE FALSE DEMIURGE 3D MATRIX PROGRAMMING  –AND THIS OFTEN INCLUDES A LOT OF THE THINGS YOU CONSIDER “DEAREST” TO YOU, WITHOUT REALIZING THEY ARE DESIGNED TO BE THAT IN ORDER TO DISTRACT YOU AND OBFUSCATE THE COMMUNICATION THE TRUE CREATION SOURCE MAINTAINS WITH YOU–.   AND THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF THE GNOSTIC EXPERIENCE, OF ACHIEVING A DIRECT GNOSIS OF THE ORIGINAL CREATION IN GRADUAL STEPS VIA EXITING THE 3D MATRIX INSTEAD OF REINFORCING AND ENERGIZING IT.

In other words,  what I am conveying here is the fact that all important information pertinent to all truly spiritual people

connected to original source via their secret DNA codes,  is “materialized” in the form of “Clues & Cues” in their (our)

immediate surroundings, often in the things and names of things of most banal or trivial nature yet highly personal

thus unavoidable to their (our) apprehension;  only that by obfuscation, they/we ignore this constant stream of information

THIS SECRET FRACTAL PROCESS OF INFORMATION TRANSFER FROM HIGHER TO LOWER

DIMENSIONAL STRATA IS EFFECTED IN THIS “INDIRECT WAY” AS ALMOST THE DEFAULT MODE,

IN ORDER TO SKIP THE DEMIURGE CONTROL FORCES OF DETECTION  (what some have labeled

the Matrix Control System, most often thought of as operating as installed Interference from the Moon)

Wars of interference

Wars of interference

The “crucial” data to all true spiritual beings trapped within the 3D Matrix is therefore HIDDEN IN THEIR IMMEDIATE CONTEXTUAL ENVIRONMENT, and also “Specifically targeted” to the peculiar Consciousness abilities of the spiritual individual   –abilities learned through many previous incarnations, at times having been notorious figures–;  thus the Detection & Decoding Process becomes almost impossible to the Matrix Control System, as the multi-dimensional information data can really only be “Perceived & Decoded” by the specific recipient individual soul.   This “collating” fractal synchronic information is then for ex found in the music either written by or listened to by the target recipient, his many addresses he lives in, the names of places and persons with which he/she had relationships with, etc etc etc, in what constitutes a veritable ‘HIDDEN ENCRYPTED SCRIPT” designed to be read exclusively by the recipient soul  –or more likely should we say:  QUANTUM OBSERVER–. Because see… the information does not really fractally materialize… until the moment… he/she… observes it in the surroundings…

DON’T ASK “ME” FOR YOUR PERSONAL UNIQUE WAY OF EXITING THE 3D MATRIX CAGE;

I AM HERE ONLY TO PINPOINT WHERE TO LOOK FOR YOUR MAPS & CLUES, AS THAT

DATA IS LOCATED IN YOUR VERY OWN PERSONAL ENVIRONMENT ALL AROUND YOU,

MANIFESTING AS SOON AS YOU FOCUS YOUR WILL UNTO THAT PURPOSE…!

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service