Okay, this one took me 6 months of sitting in a glass bathroom testing individual frequencies for hours listing to there effects and positions according to the bodies harmonic scale, finally I discovered it. 3.9 Over Zion

I will say that this month has launched off so rapidly I could not stop this if I wanted to. One day is like one month and I have so many things that I need to upload to you. This is also my birthday month the 22th to be exact and thus I feel the rise is now. I thought I actually lost "3.9 Over Zion" and in fits of shear madness and bouts of disdain grumpiness, all of a sudden I found it, which made me so happy since I no longer have the frequency generator ever since my computer broke that last time I have been unable to buy the software again.

So here is how it works: take a glass or if you would like a hearty supply, something of a glass vase and fill it with your water of choice. This Vase must be glass. Then place the Vase or glass Pitcher, or Wine bottle "no wine please" in front of the speaker and play "Over Zion". What I discovered with this frequency is We can actually raise a column wave in your house the will assist you greatly with energy. Plus it changes the crystalline pattern of the water thoroughly and once the recording is done. "Drink Me" should come to mind, and one now has another key to getting out of wonderland.

You can also refill the glass when it gets no less than 25% empty and the new water will change frequency to that of the existing water, you could also just play Over Zion every time and charge the water and the environment for fun and purified pleasure. Thank you all so much for being here, it is most certain the future is getting brighter as We continue to open Ourselves to being proactive. That is all I had to say for tonight, you are free to roam about the ship, please stay clear of all lowers levels you will find the doors clearly marked. :-)

Views: 5578

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send me the link to the sound to nicperez1117@gmail.com

Nicole,

Did you find the link? If you go to the last page it is right above the comment box. I tried to attach it to my reply for you but it wont upload for some reason so just go to page 4 and you'll see it :)

The file didn't attach to my first reply... trying again

Please also send me tbe link. Wholeness

OH My Freaking Goodness what did I just stumble upon. I need to be able to download this bad boy. Bliss and Wholeness to The Family. 

This is exceptional. It's not allowing me download the mp3 for some reason only listen no the website. I need this in my world, another tool to structure my water while I'm waiting for my next megahydrate shipment. Does anybody have the file that wouldn't mind emailing it to me? I'll trade with you another high frequency mp3 or pdf ebook High Vibe Bartering hahaha greatly appreciate. Bliss

Figured it out. For the rest of the superstars who like to make the simple things hard and the hard things simple and also had trouble downloading the file,  click on the file then right click on the play sign, save the video as whatever you like and you should be in there. Bliss and Let's Keep Growing. Thankhs for The Superbness Brother Sevan 

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service