New information was revealed to me about this life. . . Now my head is in a whirlpool of confusion : /

So recently I have had an experience were I guess you could say I "awakened". Now tons of questions are popping in my head like : If God is everyone and everything & we are everyoneone and everything, why does society now, or why has society for so many years tried to make that statement seem "wrong". In the bible, the first story actually claims this thought to be so wrong that Adam and Eve were banished from paradise because they had "awoken" & the snake had promised them that they would be like Gods. I feel like this story and many other views are just ways that corrupted people have tried to force everyone to think a certain way. . . Idk am I wrong? I feel like everything I thought was true before is a lie, well most of it. That death is not something we should fear and that what we see physically is not all that's there because this universe is endless and endless in dimensions and possibilities. We are literally an endless cycle. Please do not take offense if your religion believes in the one God btw! I am not saying that the God concept does not exist. I just think that instead of seeing him as a man on a thrown controlling everything, he is us and everyone and everything (vise/versa) and WE control what happens to us and everyone and everything. Our thoughts just move at a much slower rate in this dimension. . . . . 

Okay, back to the beginning, what is toying with me are my past beliefs. My whole life I have been with the idea of a God above me in a chair. . . . I am sinning thinking this other way? Why can't I just accept it?

Views: 1226

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI Sarai,

thanks for sharing your story, it an amazing experience you are having right now and might find it hard to find people to sync with at the moment. Im happy to hear you have woken up, you are asking all the right questions, I found it helpful to break down the foundation of our society with information about the illuminati, media control, terrorist events, music industry, politics and the fear and anxious state the so called controllers manage to put our fellow brothers and sisters in.

I went very deep for about 2-3 years into the conspiracy stuff, it was amazing and I still find it fascinating how they managed to get a hold on us, as vital as it is to know this information, please dont get lost in just that information alone, I found it can become a trap, I have a few friends stuck in this reality and they are finiding it hard to jump across to self awareness and exploring what spirituality is or dreaming. If you stay true to yourself you will be fine.

Good luck on your journey.

Anthony

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service