KEYS TO THE HYPERDIMENSIONAL VEHICLE - A MAP BACK TO SELF - THE UNIFIED LINK

THE HYPERDIMENSIONAL HUMAN

Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to everyone. The last month has been one of the most instrumental moments in my life. In light of all of the events that have occurred I have had an opportunity to put everything under the micro/macro scope and to look much more deeper in to not only the purpose of our existence but also my own place and worth in this Universe.

This is a major time for maturity and if we fail the test of showing that we are ready their will most certainly be consequences. One cannot remain childish forever just as no physical child remains in that state and must eventually become adult. Adult to us is Adept.

THE ADULT REMAINS ADEPT AT TAKING CARE OF OTHERS

First and foremost I would like to thank all of my masters, those who have been available to teach me lessons. These lessons range from knowledge given through study, experience, and application. We all must realize that even if someone hurts us they have now become the master of letting you become aware that you are vulnerable.

So in this essence once you do what you must do to ensure you are shielded properly you have learned from them and they have done you a great service. All adversity we face must be considered as such if we expect to make it through these times which can be done easily with the proper conservation and application of your energies. Hold your frequency and remain driven.

EARTH HAS BEEN HERE FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS NON-STOP NIGHT AND DAY

IT WILL NOT END JUST BECAUSE HUMANS BELIEVE IT WILL

Since the loss of my main computer and the time in which it takes to acquire a new unit I have had the opportunity to catch up on a great deal of reading in addition to reflecting upon exactly what I'm absorbing. Since I have access to so many libraries and so much knowledge I have in my collection of books some of the most comprehensive novels produced on the topics that we consider of importance.  I have absorbed a lot of information in the last week. This information has led me to certain conclusion that I feel are necessary to come to in order for one to have any true foundation.

The Foundation of Myth - Pellar

THE FOUNDATION OF MYTH - THE UNIFIED LINK - NOW WE MOVE ON TO WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

I will only bring up this fact in regards to our obvious fall from higher states of connectivity. With the advent of the Christian Era the ancient civilisations had ran their complete courses and had began to fall in to total decay. The Babylonian, Egyptian, Phoenician and Persian Empires collapsed with a great deal of their esoteric knowledge laid to waste or buried under the foot of the new dualistic mentally barbaric but physically agile conquerors.

Within a few centuries no Priest, Scribe, or Holy Man could be found that could even read the glyphic writings  on ancient temple walls. The great libraries lay in ashes and the darkness of ignorance swallowed the land, such is the price that is paid for burning all maps back to self. What the people received after was one foreign jealous god man. This was the advent of individuals such as Constantine the Great and Alexander the Great who wished to be seen as Messiahs themselves sent to deliver the world in to their people's hands.   As far as spiritual literature the people received an even more foriegn book coded with parables and cabalistic riddles which would later on be clumsily interpreted based on the already degenerated understanding of encoded texts.

THE MAP BACK TO SELF IS WHAT WE OFFER

For you to gain bearing it is important to know that all major languages being spoken now are but remnants of the the Ancient Aryan tongue which finds itself as the parent to languages such as Tamil and Sanskrit. These are the ancient Lemurian and Atlantian dialects. Aryan is not a white thing which is a common misinterpretation, the first Aryans were actually depicted blue as Nagas. There brothers were of various shades which caused continuous conflicts as the world became more populated. Sons of Goat Herders fighting Sons of Blacksmiths for the right to rule. Greedy men and women lost in conflicts of "who is more important" until there was little to eat and no tools to plow with.

For those that may argue the fact of indo-European languages being skimmed from Aryan consider these words which carry the same vibration and meaning. Sanskrit TRA-YA as in TRAY meaning 3 even in ebonics. Sanskrit SARPA meaning snake which we have already discovered SAR, SER, SUR, SOR, SIR, and SYR or just SR for short all mean snake.

In addition you will find these languages and many others have the same Parent Tongue.

The truth is that the character "Eve" which means night as in "eve"ning is the womb and is always signified as a serpent in all ancient literature. The serpent is a sheath in all refined symbolism, this would mean that it is a symbol of a wormhole as those who enter it find themselves within it like a baby in a Womb. What is even more amazing is most are yet to realize that due to their hyperdimensional capabilities they are actually in a womb now in a fetal stage dreaming of their existence here.

Allow me to give you a glimpse in to the immense power of this structure we call actuality. The population is constantly growing, so it is logic for you to conclude that at one point there was not that many of us here. In fact whoever was here when you trace back all the lineages was carrying all of us in its Womb. No consider that we have a timeless or non-linear state and you can glimpse the true connection we all have. It is on that main origin point that we must and will expound on during the show.

A few things should become primary to the Neo-Scholar.

At times people in the world do things that make you believe that its possible the world only wants hard and course people, people who are unforgiving, stern, mean, and insensitive. People are made to believe that only such people can survive. They are in error with such thoughts. In honesty just because someone or something is acting without balance does not mean you have to become off balance also. In fact not becoming that way truly shows who is Adept and who is still Neophyte. Let us be constant students in order to become better teachers.

Currently we are asking members, if you can, to think about contributing. We are expanding daily with various projects to bring more Wholeness and in that effort we have began hiring, for the last 3 months, people to work in certain capacities. This of course equals more overhead. You will also notice that we seldom ask for contributions but the effort before us is immense and we want to be sure we can continue to deliver. All of our services remain free and have been as such since the opening of this site, we ask all to consider what they have gained and think of giving.  To contribute click here 

James Evans Bomar III

Developer of the Planetary Resistance

Topics discussed during this weeks 2012 Show:

STARTING FROM SCRATCH BY ORDER OF MY DISSERTATION

A Glimpse of the Next Show September 09, 2012

• DIVINE UNION AND THE BIG BANG
  • THE WOMB AND ITS INHABITANTS
  • AIR, WATER, AND FOOD - THE DEPENDANCIES 
  • HUMANS JOIN NATURES ORCHESTRA
  • THE LANGUAGE OF THE ANIMALS AND NATURE
  • THE NATURE SPIRITS
  • THE ARRIVALS - RETURN OF THE FIRE GODS

THE FIRST LANGUAGE AND ITS POWER

• THE AR AND THE ARYAN LANGUAGE OF FIRE 
  • ONE LANGUAGE ONE TONGUE

THE INEVITABLE FALL OF THE GIANT CHILD LEARNING TO WALK

• THE HUMAN TOWERS AND TEMPLES
  • DARK MATTER MANIPULATION
  • SLAVE GODS AND THE ATLANTIAN LEMURIAN OBLIVION
  • THE PURGE 

THE FISHER KINGS, SERPENT RULERS,  AND DOG GODS

• MEROVINGIAN KING KHAN
  • THE 6 KINGS OF DAG THE FISH
  • THE DOUBLE CROSS AND THE "S"WORD
  • ONE GOD ONE BOOK
  • KALI YUGA

A Glimpse of the Next Show September 23, 2012

THE MOON-ARCH

• CULTURAL IDENTITY THEFT
  • HYPER DIMENSIONAL CONTACT REVISITED
  • THE ARYAN GERMAN ASSIMILATION
  • BRITAIN'S GERMANIC CONNECTION
  • ÜBERMENSCH OR HIGH LlAMA - A WHO'S WHO ON THE ASTRAL PLANE

"All is Self, this is the highest Maxim." 

Views: 5395

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FOR SURE THE URANTIA BOOK AND A COURSE AND MIRACLES HAVE ALREADY BEEN FLAGGED AS PASSIVE NEW AGE PROPAGANDA.

Great read Sevan!

If you are unfamiliar with Danny Wilten's work you need to take a look. He has connected the Orion Nebula with our earth-especially the Catholic Church and to further your amazement wait until you see that the Nile of Egypt is the Head, Spine, Chakra System and that LAND DEVELOPMENT JUST 50 YEARS AGO IS ALREADY BEING REFLECTED BACK AT US AS IT IS LIGHT INFUSED INTO THE NEBULA!  See the Dragon, woman, Christ, and all of the paintings by Michael Angelo, Davinci, etc.  Too many videos to choose one so here is his page.  http://www.youtube.com/user/5T4RSCREAM233/search?query=orion+in+the...  I am sharing because I heard you say to pass forward any information that might be of benefit. I am anxious to hear your thoughts!

? is this just a fad to a lot of people, Quoting messages trying to activate the 3rd eye, Kundalini, take this do that, forgetting that we gravitate to a similar experience with parts missing and others added.Until you have learned or remember through an inner experience with the exterior being a catalyst "saying spiritual things" but still having a physical (experiencing form) haven't went no ware "Blind Leading the Blind" or the listener or receiver doesn't have the full connection or sunconscious as the sender receiver 

Yeah but that's not what is going on here. Often times when people have experienced something that others have not they  just as soon disregard it as fallacy since it is deemed a impossible feat. Amazing things is something we do naturally my friend we have to be dum down for that to cease, do keep that in mind and don't confuse Us. Wholeness 

Excellent. Sevan, thanks for not booting my ass off this site. I will now try to only post ideas, not strikes.

Hello Sevan, I would love to help support this cause, but I am able to get a payment to go through. I have tried twice, once on this & once on contributions...  Please advise how I can make this happen.

Nancy

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service