ESOTERIC RADIO - UNVEILING THE BRIDE - THE UNIVERSAL MOTHER SUNDAY SEPT 16 11:00 A.M. CST

Innerstand the deep meaning behind when a man lifts a woman's veil when he has married her. If man and woman are both born from woman what could this fractal ultimately mean? Learn the power of the Universe and the ability to dissolve opposites. Learn to teach your shadow by a reflection of perfection. Reconcile with your Universal Mother to regain the highest levels of clarity and access.

WHAT OF THE WATER YOU DRINK AND THE FRUIT YOU EAT, WHO SUPPLIES THESE THINGS TO YOU?

LEARN THE TRUE REASON WHY THE BULL IS USED AS A SYMBOL

DID YOUR MOTHER NOT HAVE MILK IN HER BREASTS TO NOURISH YOU WITH WHILE YOUR FATHER GAVE THE SEED?

For many are the forms...and fleeting pleasures

which men and women embrace until they become sober

and go up to their resting place

and they will find Me there

and they will live

and will not die again

Look Deeper for Meaning

Two young women who lived in the same house and who both had an infant child came to Solomon for a judgement. One of the women claimed that the other, after accidentally smothering her own child while sleeping, had exchanged the two children to make it appear that the living child was hers. The other woman denied this and so both women claimed to be the mother of the living child and said that the dead child belonged to the other. After some deliberation, King Solomon called for a sword to be brought before him. He declared that there is only one fair solution: the live child must be split in two, each woman receiving half of the child. Upon hearing this terrible verdict, the child's true mother cried out, "Please give her the live child—do not kill it!" However, the liar, in her bitter jealousy, exclaimed, "It shall be neither mine nor yours—divide it!" Solomon instantly gave the live baby to the real mother, realizing that the true mother's instincts were to protect her child, while the liar revealed that she did not truly love the child.

The hidden meaning behind this scripture is there are two forces here, one is pretending to be the Creator of all things while the other truly is. Learn the difference between the two in your every day life. Where does your sustenance truly come from versus what is claiming to bring you sustenance but in fact generates little if anything besides claims.

Show Time: Sunday September 16, 2011 11:00 A.M. CST 1hr 30min

Call in number to speak with the Host:

1 (347) 996-5688

Listen to internet radio with Esoteric Radio on Blog Talk Radio

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i

think this weeks subject is fitting to whats going on in these times and where the road to development lay.   I hope you enjoy these writings they are incredible in what they lay out.A local friend on a similar path showed me.It has some real info on attaining balance.In it is explained active thought and the in grained thought.I hope you will like.activation onward!

Attachments:
Thanks for these books. 14 Lessons in Yogi Philosophy from Atkinson was also useful, I will add these on my to-read list.

Thank you Sevan for a brilliant talk, pulling so many threads together. It reminded me of Salman Rushdie's Haroun and the Sea of Stories, in which shadows had become detached, went on a rampage and polluted the Pure Stream of Stories. They hide on the dark side of the moon and had to be confronted and brought to heel, to become re-attached, subservient to that which throws the shadow.Time to bring the shadows to heel...

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service