One of the greatest things about life is for those that are smart, they can watch others and learn from their achievements and mistakes. It is still in the desire of many that they should "inherit the world". Imagine how many plan to get on top, but never do any thinking about what they will do once they are their. In fact they never knew what it looked like as the double wammie is to realize what you may have thought was the top, is actually the bottom and the gravity is much to strong to turn around.

In these diseased minds the next gesture, according to studies on the brain alone, generally bring them into dragging everyone else down with them that stay fixed to their bad habits. So here is a line-up, still realizing that these individuals hold the consciousness of millions. So what do we suppose the world, which is the mind, will when they are removed? Oh joy.

After years of puppetry the chaos is now shattering the host and explosion into oblivion is the final stage.

50 is the Sumerian Code for Marduk, let their plans fail utterly and their ship fall into hyle.

Well this one speaks for itself, desolation is EMINENT. Who's the lyricist here?

Its not Toto but it appears another dog is lost in wonder MKUltra mind control land.

So its clear I'm sure that trident is not for tilling the soil and it seems she intends to lead all women into the lair she is stuck in.

I'm sure these two share chambers as their fixation with the horned god is parallel to their handler Jay-Z.

Views: 588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see you code breaker. ;-)
I own a record label and I am working on an album. I'm starting to wonder if the only way I can be as successful as the people mentioned above is to go along with the program. If that's what I have to do I'll stick to teaching music. I was actually thinking about starting an organization of musicians who make music that is the antithesis of the crap that the people above put out and have the nerve to call music.
You have to be careful with thorts like there's , i mean its like being on the streets or in your manor , if you go on some one's spot and start makeing a change to there system , they will make people see right thru you like you not there. If you do it with out the spot light like in a class room, your giveing people a chance to understand you and why you feel this way..
Nice, A-Void
HOLLY
A beautiful white WOOD with an almost invisible grain; looks very much like ivory. Holly is associated with the death and rebirth symbolism of winter in both Pagan and Christian lore and is important to the Winter Solstice. In Arthurian legend, Gawain (representing the Oak King of summer) fought the Green Knight, who was armed with a holly club to represent winter. It is one of the three timbers used in the construction of chariot wheel shafts. It was used in spear shafts also. The qualities of a spear shaft are balance and directness, as the spear must be hefted to be thrown the holly indicates directed balance and vigour to fight if the cause is just. Holly may be used in spells having to do with sleep or rest, and to ease the passage of death. A bag of leaves and berries carried by a man is said to increase his ability to attract women.
From http://www.wicca.com/celtic/celtic/sactrees.htm

Makes a great wand, too : ).
Attached is a recording of an interview with Tyrese Gibson, who has a lead role in the movie Legion, to be released on 1/22. The interview is about the movie and it has not been edited. So, here's to the truth being revealed. Listen and learn.
Attachments:

Okay Son you've turned it up, not puffy in the fez hat, I wonder how the Moors will explain that. Probably with "more" lies.
Lots of fake Suns giving off cold rather than warmth.
quote from Tyrese in that interview I put up : "Yeah, there's a certain voice octave that I'm attracted to at this point, you know. They don't, they don't get too high. "

There are obviously certain things his handlers didn't want him to discuss. Several times he started coughing so hard they had to stop the interview. Like when he was asked if Michael is a good guy.
"Q: These angels, in the film you don't actually see them. They just take over other people, right? With the special effects they have this head-shake they do?
TG: Yeah. When they're driving. Yeah, I seen it. Yeah, it's, it's spooky stuff. Yeah. It's, it's gonna give, uh, a lot of people nightmares. LEGION is, LEGION is giving people permission to have nightmares."

So we have a group of dysfunctional people in the Paradise Falls diner who come together because the angel with the most guns says he will protect them. Hmmm, sounds familiar.
And the old lady is the enemy...still dissing the Mother. Won't they ever learn?
Thats also what I was showing in the Superhumans Video, he just gives him the nod in the rear view mirror on the other movie Immortels, Director Enki Bilal, what a name change. Basically the beings these people worship oversoul them and have been maneuvering them about. One would ask for what, maybe it is time for that recording. Serpent Worship Deus will show a glimpse into it but there is so much more that the people need not be worried about, after all the strong trained soul is one of the only things capable of laying these things on their backsides. I suppose that's what makes it all fun for those that are still just Watching, the most interesting turning point. If I didn't personally feel the activation and have the experience, there would be now way to remain stable with the data that is coming in about what must be dealt with. But the surge of energies we can carry are off the meter.

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service