Well there is so many things that are going on We are very excited about 2010. As many may have noticed I have been away from the site because I'm developing lots of new content for the people. We are going into doing things from a different space and many will find it pleasant an entertaining.

I thought it odd that when we were about to reach 800 the "crucifixion" took place as that is of course the number of ISU 8. No telling what 900 will entail maybe a crash landed Anunakki ship still functioning but with a dead pilot? :-) Either way We are ready, We feel excellent, and there is much more greatness to come.

I also posted a picture about how many people are waiting to get in The Resistance, I do know there are some restless people in that bunch, however, if those that are the core members here agree to let them in and give them nurturing and assisting them through moving past the previous "showcase event", We can assist them in Ascension. I personally would need everyone's assistance in doing that or I have no desire to let them in and battle and waste time We do not have, while causing that plague of draining energy.

Off balance people will have the effect of throwing everyone else off balance if they are not straightened out. One must always consider there is no problem with emotion itself, it is only a problen\m when you cannot control it.

So let me know what you think We should do by leaving comments here and other than that. Welcome to 2010, We are getting started early, I personally received an "eye" upgrade so my remote view option is enabled. Viva la Resistance.

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we should let them in and monitor there behaior or the resistance will check them by leting know thatwe don have time debate we gonna move on i wonda they havn see the picture you on your page or do they innerstand symbolism you playing chest
Lets do it then.
Hi Sevan, anytime you have a group it is for the most part open for infiltrators to infiltrate (at least in this dimension). From my experience the smaller the group the more intact and efficient, and organized it is. This is how the so called elite rule (the few rule the many). I think it is good if everyone knows who and what is the enemy (this is where the code of the matrix comes in...lol), so they can do what is necessary to strengthen themselves as well as the group.
As for letting knew members in we have to be on our toes so to speak as time is short.
Indeed now We have more toes and 10 eyes are better than 2 especially when they all work.
sort of like voltron...lol. I hear u though.
i think we should help as many as we can the resistance has let 3 of my friends in of late and they have loved this place it has really opened there eyes to a different way of thinking if problem people arrive i think we are big enough to kick their ass! to the resistance 2010
Yea I like how my pic is right there!!!

This your brother in light.

I have come as your comrade in arms brethren!!!
I wear a crown of knowledge on my helmet, a visor of humility, a tunic of heart, a vest of courage, a breastplate of love. Gauntlets of faith to guide my pugnacious hands to the sword of truth restlessly housed in my sheath of wisdom which is attached to my support belt holding up my trousers of swiftness steadfastness and agility tucked neatly into my boots of righteousness!!!

Yea verily have I come through the valley where the shadow of death is, seeking the will to breathe and to live which I had lost; and it came to pass that I learned to love and to laugh and to make the joyful noise which vaporized and dissolved my fears!!!
And lo!it came to pass that in that valley I did chance upon a lake, and in that lake there was a great disturbance and out of the tumult behold a woman of indescribable beauty all dressed in white with two swords in each hand come to kneel before me to present me with the blades!!!

And as i did take them each to each in one hand the swords did meld together and become one. In awe did I swing the blades about which seemed to have a life and mind of its own. now one sword now two.

Then did a great many beasts surround me, and did attack me and so I commenced to do battle with them. and I did subjugate the beasts as they could not be destroyed in full.

And It came to pass that I did bind the beasts and put a yolk about their snouts and did lead them up the mountain top.
And it came to pass that I came upon a resistance... who's adversary be the forces that would tear my beloved away from me!!!!

and so I cast the beast before you and present you with my sword. for the enemy of the enemy is my ally!!!

Hear!!! I shall strike heavy blows of truth at the towers of deception, and smite the propagators of delusion and illusion with a swift joust of reality.

The sword, the woman, and the beasts are all cursed no doubt!
But behold the power of transmutation to rend this slumberous curse apart!!!

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service