All Discussions Tagged 'soul' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back again! It’s been a couple of years,

I was lost for a minute but I have returned to my real being.. 

Started by Brandy Scarborough

3 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by Michelle Gaza

HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY KUNDALINI?

THE BIG QUESTION ANSWERED   Disclaimer: We do not suggest the use of Mantras, Sigils, and Evocations as such things require a great deal of…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by PEGGY LOVE

The Power of your Subconscious Mind + Getting Grounded + Mind Body Soul

The titles speak for themself. Have fun discovering! ~WBV~

Started by AceofSwords

6 May 12, 2014
Reply by Nona9on

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

Organic Portals

I just came across this very interesting article on soulless portals, which are basically people who don't have souls and don't realize it.…

Started by NfiniTINAked

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by TheMetaPhi3.14.70

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 7 - LEVEL 1 - CLIMBING THE LADDER OF LIGHTS - SUNDAY NOV 20 11:00 A.M CST

CLIMB YOUR SPINE   10 - I beheld a world mechanically perfect filled with the products of the combinations of Zero's and One's it was only…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Darren

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 6 - LEVEL 1 - THE SOUL SOVEREIGN - SUNDAY NOV 13 11:00 A.M. CST

SOVEREIGN ON THE LAND AND SEA       "GNOTHI SEAUTON"   When your energy is risen from the duality of the netherworlds which corresponds to…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by learner

Interesting Illustrations/Diagrams

from the book, Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls by Nigel Kerner. Low quality, but legible. Working on some scans and pdf conversions…

Started by nima

0 Oct 17, 2010

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service