All Discussions Tagged 'resistance' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Communication

*When one lives a life that is honest, respectable and honorable ---> there is nothing to fear and there is nothing hide. *Shout out t…

Started by Jon Vincent

4 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Israel Higgins

JAMES EVANS BOMAR III - SHORT AUDIO BIOGRAPHY

James Evans Bomar III born on October 22, 1978 in Detroit Michigan is the Author of the Code to the Matrix, Developer of The Planetary…

Started by Sevan Bomar

47 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Chris

THE ACTIVATED BODY SHOW - THE BREAKTHROUGH REGIMEN - SUNDAY JULY 24

We are going all the way in there can be no turning back with the world on the brink of chaos who will prevent it and how? Join me you hos…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Tenzin Phuntsok

THE RESISTANCE IMAGE LIBRARY - BETA

HIDDEN CIPHER OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE 13 + 13 = 26   It is my pleasure to present to you The Resistance Image Library Beta. Many of you hav…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Randy Crawford

Resistance style Oregonite

Wholeness and Balance brothers and sisters. I have been putting together a huge care package for the Resistance and it is almost complete.…

Started by Josh

31 May 14, 2014
Reply by Joshua

Herbal Spotlight Brain Volume ONE - Concentrate

I've used this and highly recommend it for the all of us because of its mild nature yet bold generous effect/affect on the one partaking of…

Started by daniel sunn

2 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

THE RESISTANCE FORUM AND BLOG GUIDELINES - UPDATED

2012...the beginning is near. Good year to everyone we will be taking off to an amazing start. Trajectory is something that is very import…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Samantha

THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

CAUTION - You have entered into the world of Fringe. This requires one to be determined to Know. Fear is the mind controller so if you have…

Started by Sevan Bomar

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

RESISTANCE 2010 MOVIE - SYNCROMYSTIC ALERT - REALITY VS ACTUALITY

RESISTANCE I 2010 SERIES TRAILER HD from Sevan on Vimeo. This first began with this post when a member asked a question about whether or…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Would any members out there help me flood StumbleUpon with 7's posts?

Good day to all, Today i am concentrating on using StumbleUpon as a current for us to get The Resistance well noticed. I am finding this to…

Started by Whole Transformation

9 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Michelle Gaza

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service