All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE ESOTERIC RADIO SHOW - HOW TO DEFEAT THE REAL ALIENS - THIS SUNDAY

There has been a phenomenal breakthrough in innerstanding about how we are being effected by alien or foreign beings invading our systems…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by ndelta

Dr Delbert Blair and Sevan on the Radio

This is one of the milestones of Our time, not so much as what will be said but what will come after as We will finish the final touches…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

ESOTERRORISTS - BALANCE - EVA AND OD - THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - RADIO SHOW SUNDAY

We have discovered the balance. Evil has remained Veiled leaving many with only one half of the story. Did I mention the 3rd? We wil…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by MiztikMan

ESOTERIC RADIO LIVE - JUPITERISM - CHRISTIANITY ON TRAIL 4-11-2010 7:00 P.M. CST IN 1HR!

I met the God of this system tune in and hear what was said. We do not jest. Your world is a Worship/Warship. Call in: 1-347-996-5688 …

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

ESOTERIC RADIO SHOW - EMPIRE OF THE SUN - Recording Available

Host Sevan and Co-Host SON exposing the dark Sun and the deepest levels of how its embedded in society. The Resistance - Keeping the esoter…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Tumaini

Jamming frequencies...

Hello all...I have noticed that when I talk on a cell phone, without a hands-free device, my ear and whatever side of my head i am using st…

Started by K.Wilkes

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by K.Wilkes

RESISTANCE RADIO LIVE - 1-27-2010

So without further delay We will continue to broadcast the truth to the world. Be sure to join Us at 9:00 p.m. Central time for the show or…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

The Music Industry Exposed with PUBLIC ENEMY Professor Griff - Isis - 7evan

THE DATE 12-22-2009 THE LOCATION Blog Talk Radio Direct Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isiswisdom/2009/12/23/the-music-industry-expo

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

ON THE REAL RADIO TODAY ;-)

I thought that was funny no offense to all of Our blog talk connections and yes We are broadcasting with Beverly D in Detroit for 2 hours…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Max

The Resistance on the Radio in Detroit - Recording Attached

Tonight at 7 Eastern Standard Time We will be on the blog talk station of Beverly D. This is a perfect time to represent, join the chat roo…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Tre' Melano

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service