All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upcoming Interview with Sevan

Hello Resistance Members--- I am preparing for my next interview with Sevan which will be airing on my on blogtalk internet radio station…

Started by Michelle Gaza

6 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Michelle Gaza

Cures to the World - Part 5 - How to screw up mind control programming

Here is my final installment of the super highly rated Cures to the World series. This episode explains how we are being mind controlled, a…

Started by Ryan McShane

2 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Ryan McShane

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT - EPISODE 9 - LEVEL 2 - SWADHISTHANA CHAKRA - THE CONQUERORS OF DEATH - SUNDAY DEC 4 11:00 A.M CST

I welcome you to Wholeness, Inner Rhythm, Movement, Balance, Harmony and the victory over seclusion and confusion We are connected in so…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Crystal

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 1 - THE SECRETS BEHIND NUMBERS - GUEST WILLEM De SWART SUNDAY OCTOBER 9 11:00 A.M. CST

Alert to all Truth Seekers have you ever wanted to know the underlining Truth to all reality? Do you feel like you are on the cusp of bein…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Delphine Hill

JAMES EVANS BOMAR ON BRILLIANT ESSENCE RADIO SHOW - THURS OCTOBER 13 7:00 CST

ALWAYS WARM INSIDE {Click Picture to Enlarge}   This will be real exciting I have discovered so much in the last 48hrs I will share everyth…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE ACTIVATED BODY SHOW - THE SECRETS OF ANCIENT ENERGY - SUNDAY AUGUST 7th

Join us live for another enlightening show as we dissect the Universe to extract the meaning of our own very existence. We will talk about…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by kaizen13

ESOTERIC RADIO - THE POINT OF NO RETURN - SUNDAY JULY 31 10:30 A.M.

TIME TO CROSS INTO THE STATE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS BY INNERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF HIGHER LEVELS OF COMMUNICATION.     Show Starts Sund…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Ayaan Awake

ESOTERIC RADIO - iACTIVATE - 2HRS Q & A - SUNDAY JULY 17

2 Hours of Sevan and a Question and Answer Session out of this Universe!   Show Time Sunday June 17th 10:30 a.m. CST 2 Hours   I ask mem…

Started by Sevan Bomar

22 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Interface

THE REAL PARALLEL EARTH ORGANIC AI AND REALITY STREAMING SUNDAY MAY 22 ESOTERIC RADIO

Join us this Sunday as we pull the top off the Matrix and take a journey into the construct itself to discover how the system function…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 May 23, 2011
Reply by orangedynamite

ESOTERIC RADIO - THE REPTILIAN DISCLOSURE PROJECT - SUNDAY MAY 8

It is obvious now that to ignore the Naga, Mero, Saurian, and Mars would be too detrimental in completing knowledge here on Urth. So We hav…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Darren

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service