All Discussions Tagged 'new' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - SECOND STEP

THE RESISTANCE Date of Creation: April 22, 2009 Mission Statement Welcome to the Resistance my name is Sevan and it is Our continuing m…

Started by Sevan Bomar

273 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Heath Cornwell

Greetings Everyone!

Hello, I am a new member on the website and I am more than happy to greet everyone with my first discussion post! The first spiritual we…

Started by positiveevitisop

2 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by positiveevitisop

THE RESISTANCE FORUM AND BLOG GUIDELINES - UPDATED

2012...the beginning is near. Good year to everyone we will be taking off to an amazing start. Trajectory is something that is very import…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Samantha

Boston Bombing False Flag? -- A Photo Montage

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 May 2, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

TRANSLATED CONTENT LINK - TRANSLATE POSTS TO SPANISH AND OTHER LANGUAGES

Since we have began to host so much information many people form other countries have been inquiring about translating posts into their nat…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by noitavlas777

METEOR EXPLODES OVER RUSSIA HUNDREDS INJURED AFTER IMPACT

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by NEYEN

NEW POIRINO CROP CIRCLE ELVEN STAR SATURNALIAN VORTEX IMPRINTING

Since we already uncovered that crop circles are vortex imprinting done by the controllers over special energy points located on Earth what…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Neil Andna

PLANETARY RESISTANCE FOUNDER TURNS AGE 33 - ALSO REVEALS HIDDEN SECRETS ABOUT THE INNERVERSE

THE RESISTANCE - ANSWERING THE UNIVERSAL CALL   Wholeness and Balance Vibration to everyone especially new members as the Resistance contin…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 May 30, 2012
Reply by Todd Platzer

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 2 - MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES - SPACE KIDS AND CYBORGS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE, BARACK OBAMA, TOM MORELLO & SATANISM, SPACE, KIDS AND THE CYBORG PROJECT Str…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by murielle

GREETING NEW ALLIES

For those that frequent the site daily I would like to personally ask you to start greeting the people who have just joined the site, yo…

Started by Sevan Bomar

28 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Kimberly H

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service