All Discussions Tagged 'music' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Musical artists that are awake

I was wondering if anyone could share some artists who they know are awake by the lyrics in thier songs etc. I know of a few and i am tryin…

Started by Whole Transformation

153 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Taylor White

Audio

So, I'm relatively new here and I'd like to start off by saying what I have to offer this wonderful community. And that is ANYTHING related…

Started by Tettrah

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Ahein

HOW TO CONVERT MUSIC TO 432HZ

How to convert music to 432 hz in audacity Other instructions were a bit hard to follow, so here are some easier ones: Open the file in…

Started by Sevan Bomar

33 May 31, 2013
Reply by Chris McGuire

some musical things to think about

I think that some effort in music production should take place.With the intended effect of expansion .Maybe a stage by stage experience wou…

Started by Raymond Gene Key

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

Bliss Coded Sound

Recently, while trolling YouTube, I found an interesting video which reported that the sounds that were contained in the video would put me…

Started by Light Inside

10 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by noitavlas777

Music, Control & if it has had a detrimental effect on us or not.

Great question on music NfiniTINAked.   This is why I've been called to join the resistance right here. So here's my love.   Basically, yes…

Started by Zeropointlight

6 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Camille

SEVANS MUSIC

If you hear music that you like on my page let me know and I will post it here. The first request was put in by Quinn Vo - Sunrise Remix.

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Margens

The Music Industry Exposed with PUBLIC ENEMY Professor Griff - Isis - 7evan

THE DATE 12-22-2009 THE LOCATION Blog Talk Radio Direct Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isiswisdom/2009/12/23/the-music-industry-expo

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service