All Discussions Tagged 'matrix' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PRINTABLE COPY OF THE CODE TO THE MATRIX AND AUDIO VERSION NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD! (UPDATE NEW CLEAR AUDIO)

The wonderful day has finally come. No more reading if you do not want to the Audio version is now here. In addition a "printable" copy o…

Started by Sevan Bomar

29 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Chelenie Howard

SPLITTING THE ADAM AND UNCLOAKING THE MOTHERSHIPS

THE PATH OF THE REAL ADEPT   Our entire existence is being conducted across several dimensions and planes. Many are so much higher than the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

41 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Yetzirah

Question about Code to the Matrix & Reptilians

About the book The Code to the Matrix..regarding reptilian/serpent influence...it discusses all references to serpent related symbolism in…

Started by Megan

23 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

The Spiritual Gatekeepers (Part 1)

A comfortable lie is easier to believe than a hard truth.   Within these pages are some hard truths. There are no comfortable lies.  The h…

Started by YoGi

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

Organic Portals

I just came across this very interesting article on soulless portals, which are basically people who don't have souls and don't realize it.…

Started by NfiniTINAked

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by TheMetaPhi3.14.70

THE CODE TO THE MATRIX - KINDLE EDITION

For those having trouble viewing the .pdf of The Code to the Matrix here is the Kindle and Mobile Edition. Wholeness     The Code to the Ma…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by AMANRA

ILLUMINATI MATRIX

Greeting to all, I would like to know what are your thoughts on this way of thinking: ..."No matter what befalls the world, we MUST NOT FA…

Started by Marko Matic

0 Jul 26, 2012

Green symbol entities, positive to life on Earth or Negative to life on Earth.

For some reason my brow chakra is still really fired up, more than other chakras, last night very much so, perhaps because I lay with sodal…

Started by Karrade

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Karrade

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 2 - MEMORY MASTERS - ORIGINS OF CAIRO AND THE MARS PHI DEEP SECRET OF EGYPT AND THE ZULU SUNDAY OCT 16 11:00 A.M.

ONCE YOU KNOW THE GEOMETRY THEN YOU KNOW WHAT CAME OUT THE PORTAL MAMA - A CHILD'S FIRST MANTRA   Why do you believe the Arabic name for C…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Crystal

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service