All Discussions Tagged 'language' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE RESISTANCE IMAGE LIBRARY - BETA

HIDDEN CIPHER OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE 13 + 13 = 26   It is my pleasure to present to you The Resistance Image Library Beta. Many of you hav…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Randy Crawford

Sidereal and Tropical Astrology

note: I was thinking about this recently when it comes to language: there is a collective and individual meanings for each word read. Meani…

Started by Andrew Vilchez

0 Jun 3, 2014

NAME THAT CODE

Here is a special interactive post for the continuation of cracking the language to discover more of the truth. A word is posted that eithe…

Started by Sevan Bomar

252 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Tamara Jones

A Language of Light

Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to you all (I love that saying lol). For some time now I have been wanting to learn a new language, not s…

Started by Nathan Kinnear

6 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Samantha

THE RESISTANCE - THE INCORRUPTIBLE STONE

"From the Space Dust you came and to the Space Dust you shall return". 7It should now be with no confusion for the Seeker that the composit…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Mr. Spirit Matter

William Henry's STARGATE Philosophy

Hello All, Here are some books by William Henry that I wanted to pass along to the group.  You will find that Henry's information fits qui…

Started by William Jeffries

0 May 14, 2012

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 4 - HOW TO GET OUT OF THE BODY AND WHAT EXISTS THERE

"Its still utterly amazing to me that no modern teacher has talked about the Phi, the Pentagram, Arra, and the Venusians."     Join us thi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Darren

UNIVERSALISM - SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

Universalism                                                 A Future Forward Solution This year, 20…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Denise La Roche

THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - IN PROGRESS...

So it has began, the Universal Language. To do this We will need the assistance of all Seekers. Our first project is to make a poster of al…

Started by Sevan Bomar

25 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

ESOTERRORISTS - BALANCE - EVA AND OD - THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - RADIO SHOW SUNDAY

We have discovered the balance. Evil has remained Veiled leaving many with only one half of the story. Did I mention the 3rd? We wil…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by MiztikMan

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service