All Discussions Tagged 'how' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE 12 SYNERGY CRYSTALS

It is my pleasure to announce that we will now be carrying the 12 synergy crystal sets in The Wholeness Store. For those who are not aware…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Roy Van Louw

Overcoming Past emotional Traumas

Emotional traumas are stored in our energy body, these can be both blockages and tearing in the eletro magnetic field of a body. This can…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

5th Dimensional Human Teleporting Caught on CCTV in china has any one else actually done this Yet?

Wholeness and Balance one and all,   Well i was looking at Dr Delbert Blairs website this morning and i saw this video done this year befor…

Started by Techy dread

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE ACTIVATED MY CHAKRAS

Greetings and wholeness and balance I have read the code to the matrix by sevan bomar and i have a set of chakra chrystals and i have read…

Started by Techy dread

8 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by White Knight

Cures to the World - Part 5 - How to screw up mind control programming

Here is my final installment of the super highly rated Cures to the World series. This episode explains how we are being mind controlled, a…

Started by Ryan McShane

2 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Ryan McShane

Crystal Experts - A question on Clear Quartz and Charge

How long can a clear quartz crystal, if unused and left alone, hold its charge for? If this is related to its size/shape/how clear it is (o…

Started by Karrade

2 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Karrade

THE 2012 SHOW - PRESEASON - OPENING THE PINEAL GLAND IN 2012 - SUN JAN 22 2012 11:00 AM CST

THE 2012 SHOW - INTERNAL FUEL  We have reached the zenith and it is now time for full disclosure, join us for this preseason episode of T…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by KFive

THE ESOTERIC RADIO SHOW - HOW TO DEFEAT THE REAL ALIENS - THIS SUNDAY

There has been a phenomenal breakthrough in innerstanding about how we are being effected by alien or foreign beings invading our systems…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by ndelta

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service