All Discussions Tagged 'frequencies' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE SOLUTION

Here you will find a perfect sequence of calibrated tones that will run you through previous lives along with straightening out a few pro…

Started by Sevan Bomar

112 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by james young

CHAKRA TONE COMPLETION

It is finished, a great work achieved, the Chakra tuner from bottom to top perfectly calibrated for the 7 Chakras. Just so everyone knows…

Started by Sevan Bomar

77 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by james young

High Frequencies

Zap negative fields with this high frequency and negative shells will crack, and chakras will be happy.

Started by Sevan Bomar

46 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Charles Murrey

What does 70KHz frequency do for the body?

Hi, I am studying about 70KHz and was wondering if anyone knows what it does for the cells. I have researched on the web and keep finding p…

Started by Nirvana Silly

0 May 1, 2013

Solfeggio

As promised Solfeggio. Starting with foundation.

Started by Sevan Bomar

19 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by markdavid

Frequency Enhanced Water (Raise your Vibe!!!)

Hello resistance. Wholeness, Love and Joy to you all. I'm Zeropointlight I'll be giving you some tips on how to enhance your water and vibe…

Started by Zeropointlight

8 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Amos

THE HIDDEN POWER OF SOLFEGGIO (AUDIO)

Here you will find a great excerpt on the power of Solfeggio, especially 528Hz DNA repair. I have also attached an audio copy for those…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Merianne

1, 432 Hz Pyramid Theory Question. 2, Words as Solfeggio Frequencies?

First Question: Source, in the description http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEXWeUqc7jA   Anywhere I can go to confirm or deny this further?…

Started by Karrade

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Karrade

MAC USERS BEST FREQUENCY RESONATOR SOFTWARE (FREE)

For those Mac users out there I have the best frequency and tone generator/resonator.  I'm still searching for a good free one for P.C. s…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Amos

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 4 - TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND PSYCHOTRONICS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED NAZIS PLAY THIS HAARP, BLACK MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES & TESLA TECHNOLOGIES GHETTO INFORMANT PROGRAM…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by tyeesha

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service