All Discussions Tagged 'free' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

Hi everyone and  _wholeness and vibration_. This is my very first post in here and I m Norwegian so exuse me if there is any typoes or weir…

Started by Malin Angelica

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

Easy + Fun Ways of Structuring Your Water

You can swirl water with a spoon clockwise & counter-clockwise according to whether you live on the northern or southern hemisphere of…

Started by Peter Krumb

9 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Terra Preta

Argument against use of MMS?

Today I was talking to this Korean chef who's all about eating and living healthy, and MMS came up in our discussion, and he said that anyt…

Started by Peter Krumb

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by jana

A book for you

Hi, I've been interested in Spirituality for a long time, almost all my life and being raised in a Catholic home it seemed pretty one sided…

Started by Patirck

4 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Patirck

Fear is The Key to Being Free

Through my spiritual journey here I have realized that as one sheds the emotional baggage of ego projections and karmic attracted energies,…

Started by Shaman Treez

6 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Shaman Treez

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

THE BEST DOCUMENT READING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AND HOW TO GET THEM FOR FREE

Before I even begin posting this year I wanted to compile this list of the best document reading software to acquire and how to do so for f…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Chava

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 7 - LEVEL 1 - CLIMBING THE LADDER OF LIGHTS - SUNDAY NOV 20 11:00 A.M CST

CLIMB YOUR SPINE   10 - I beheld a world mechanically perfect filled with the products of the combinations of Zero's and One's it was only…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Darren

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 6 - LEVEL 1 - THE SOUL SOVEREIGN - SUNDAY NOV 13 11:00 A.M. CST

SOVEREIGN ON THE LAND AND SEA       "GNOTHI SEAUTON"   When your energy is risen from the duality of the netherworlds which corresponds to…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by learner

THE RESISTANCE UNVEILS LARGEST FREE ONLINE ESOTERIC LIBRARY - SUNDAY

We now give you a priceless tool. Join us as we reveal the links and do a tutorial of the largest online esoteric library brought to you by…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service