All Discussions Tagged 'eye' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE VISION - THIRD EYE INVESTIGATION BEGINS

Whether We had it before or We are yet to gain it does not matter, where is it now? We are positively able to confirm that all humans have…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Liam Herdman

Unibrow Third Eye Relation

Can't seem to find anything about this topic. I have always had really thick eyebrows, and since a young age my mother has made sure my uni…

Started by Dalton

0 Oct 26, 2014

Switching to theta state while awake?

Hey, everyone.So I've had a lot of sleep paralysis in my life, which I realized is the transition to theta state while still awake. I reali…

Started by Ryan M

5 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Todd

Red Gridlines

Hi all,  A few nights ago I woke up as usual, the only difference being I saw red grid lines on my ceiling, I have never experienced this b…

Started by Tyron Sheppard

14 May 1, 2013
Reply by Tyron Sheppard

Dmt experience

Dmt Be Calling Me I began to dig into the massive amount of on-line information on the subject. Eventually i decided that my higher self ha…

Started by An-eL

18 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by An-eL

Third Eye Activation Video

Find Your Path! Alter Your Only Perception! Know Thy Self! HERE IS THE THRID EYE ACTIVATION BUT IN VIDEO ENJOY!   WHOLENESS &…

Started by Calvin (CALYPTO)

9 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by C Thy Catalyst

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 11 - LEVEL 3 - MANIPURA CHAKRA - THE CHILDREN OF THE SUN - SUNDAY DECEMBER 18 - 11:00 A.M. CST

ONWARD AND UPWARD TOWARDS THE GOAL Wholeness and Balance to all and thank you for following this wonderful series. This Sunday we will be…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT - EPISODE 9 - LEVEL 2 - SWADHISTHANA CHAKRA - THE CONQUERORS OF DEATH - SUNDAY DEC 4 11:00 A.M CST

I welcome you to Wholeness, Inner Rhythm, Movement, Balance, Harmony and the victory over seclusion and confusion We are connected in so…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Crystal

Rastafarian Answers

An intelligent man indeed emails insisting Ras/Ra/Marduk is the way through his emissary Emperor Hallie Salassie, here is our response for…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by T-K

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service