All Discussions Tagged 'energy' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

The Power of Zen

The Power of Zen   Zen which also means enlightenment is not a philosophy or a religion; it’s a way of life. It teaches you the important…

Started by White Knight

0 Dec 22, 2012

Crystal Grid

Hi, I am new here, and I would like to share my great work. I have been working with the crystal grids for a while, they are an amazing and…

Started by katiafish

41 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

ESOTERIC RADIO - PROOF CHRIST WAS REALLY KUNDALINI - THE GREATEST COVER UP EVER EXPOSED - SUNDAY THE 10TH

THE GIG IS UP   We will set the captives free, just like We promised.   "For its highest purest condition when it is a fixed oil, colorl…

Started by Sevan Bomar

53 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by JJ Andrade

The Basic Training of Taoism (Video)

The Basic Training of the Tao  

Started by whole

6 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by SHD

THE RESISTANCE WELCOMES TW E-LIQUID WARRIORS - BRIDGE BUILDING IN EFFECT

A NEW QUEST AWAITS YOU If you were looking for a deeper understanding to your life, one that is not full of dogma, is nonjudgmental yet fu…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Crystal

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

Any advice on channeling sexual energy?

Hi everyone I've been looking around this site for quite some time but I've decided to join because I really need some help with something.…

Started by Jpa100

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Jpa100

The Story of Dynamo Jack - The Magus of Java

In 1988 the documentary Ring of Fire was released to great acclaim. The most startling sequence in the film is th…

Started by Jon Vincent

9 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by peter

Message from the realms?

I went into mediation 2 hrs ago and whilst meditation i asked to be told what my mission was here on earth, how to go about achieving it. S…

Started by Blyss

5 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James Lyon

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service