All Discussions Tagged 'dream' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sleeping during opposite hours

As of right now, and the past 1.5 years, Ive been stuck working midnight shifts to pay off school loans I accrued before my awakening. I am…

Started by Dalton

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Ahein

My latest astral projection or OBE?

Wholeness everyone. I just had this experience and I would like to share it before I forget it :D So, I was laying in my bed in the afterno…

Started by Zbojnick

0 Jun 16, 2014

Red Gridlines

Hi all,  A few nights ago I woke up as usual, the only difference being I saw red grid lines on my ceiling, I have never experienced this b…

Started by Tyron Sheppard

14 May 1, 2013
Reply by Tyron Sheppard

Triggers for stillness in a dream?

Had my first lucid dream last night for about 20 years or so. I didn't have access to logical functions (math), as that part of the brain s…

Started by Karrade

2 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Message from the realms?

I went into mediation 2 hrs ago and whilst meditation i asked to be told what my mission was here on earth, how to go about achieving it. S…

Started by Blyss

5 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James Lyon

Dream insight needed!

For at least a year now, every night, I have been struggling with the same dream, Even though the dreams can be remarkably different, they…

Started by Erica Joy

3 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by gagrl27

These dream herbs besides/along Gotu kola.

We all know at the resistance that in dreams we can communicate with spirits (if you don't you must be new here and I encourage you to get…

Started by Chava

12 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Chava

Intense Dream!

Dream   July 18, 2010 6:57 AM   Ok resistance i just woke up to a very intense dream. I dont know what this dream means but i had to rush t…

Started by whole

5 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by SLR2

WHY DO WE FORGET DREAMS

I was conversing with a partner today and we both remarked about how many dreams are just flat out removed from us when we wake up. Even…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 May 19, 2010
Reply by Tre' Melano

THE DREAM RECORDINGS

Only through diligence and determination can We pierce the veil. Only through compassion can We obtain the fuel to do so. Forgetfullness is…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service