All Discussions Tagged 'communication' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Communication

*When one lives a life that is honest, respectable and honorable ---> there is nothing to fear and there is nothing hide. *Shout out t…

Started by Jon Vincent

4 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Israel Higgins

Awakening the sleepers

Wholeness everyone, I recall seeing a little while back that somebody wanted to use twitter/facebook in order to help people to acknowled…

Started by White Knight

10 May 2, 2012
Reply by White Knight

ESOTERIC RADIO - THE POINT OF NO RETURN - SUNDAY JULY 31 10:30 A.M.

TIME TO CROSS INTO THE STATE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS BY INNERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF HIGHER LEVELS OF COMMUNICATION.     Show Starts Sund…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Ayaan Awake

ESOTERIC RADIO - iACTIVATE - 2HRS Q & A - SUNDAY JULY 17

2 Hours of Sevan and a Question and Answer Session out of this Universe!   Show Time Sunday June 17th 10:30 a.m. CST 2 Hours   I ask mem…

Started by Sevan Bomar

22 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Interface

THE CIPHEREST AND THE GODS OF COMMINICATION ESOTERIC RADIO SUNDAY JULY 3

Many have argued time and time again about what has the greatest value. They are now stumped with one answer, Communication, in which all t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Ayaan Awake

UNIVERSALISM - SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

Universalism                                                 A Future Forward Solution This year, 20…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Denise La Roche

HYPER-DIMENSIONAL COMMUNICATION DEVICES

As many have heard me say the pyramid is used as a 4D communication device. I'm current working on mapping out the various communication d…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Love

WHO IS THE MOST HIGH

For the past few days many have asked me the same question so I will log it here so there is a record. I find many want a Name of the Most…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by DonaldChristopherAdrianRobinson

SCALAR ROOM AND DODECAHEDRON COMMUNICATION DEVICE - TEST I

While experimenting with the Dodecahedron communication device in the Scalar room there was a great success. As the geometric pattern is 6…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Robert Groom

ESOTERIC RADIO LIVE - ESOTERRORIST - HYPERTERRESTRIAL ASSIMILATION Live in approx. 30 minutes!

Host Sevan and Co-Host Son bring you the second installment of the Esoterrorist with a close interactive look at Overterrestrial Technology…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service