All Discussions Tagged 'chakra' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Third eye confusion. help.

Hello fellow resistance members I hope all is well with you. I come to you all today conflicted. Ive been reading text of an esoteric natur…

Started by Marquette

7 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Angel Healer

Damaged Crown Chakra, Pineal Gland Chakra, and Throat Chakra... HELP!!!

Greetings and Wholeness resistance posters! I need some insight to a nagging situation I have, and I hope some of my Resistance sisters an…

Started by Ahmad Brown

22 May 3, 2013
Reply by shane

Dmt experience

Dmt Be Calling Me I began to dig into the massive amount of on-line information on the subject. Eventually i decided that my higher self ha…

Started by An-eL

18 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by An-eL

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

Heal our bodies, activate and excell (updated)

As many of us our learning, or have already learned, the health of the body is essential to its proper utilization and functioning. In ord…

Started by Faunus Nyx Cosmos

8 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Active Point with Reiki

Not sure if this should go under Ailments and cures, spiritual technology or Q&A but it is a question so will post here for now. I have…

Started by Coresponse

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

Energetic heart pdf

This information to my innerstanding will be very helpfull in activating the heart chakra.Theres some mind opening information in there .Wh…

Started by Raymond Gene Key

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by JQuest

MEET THE CRYSTALS

From time to time some ask, what do you mean when you say "We", who are you referring to?  I'm not only referring to the Resistance as a gr…

Started by Sevan Bomar

16 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Silvio Guerrinha

THE 2012 SHOW - PRESEASON - OPENING THE PINEAL GLAND IN 2012 - SUN JAN 22 2012 11:00 AM CST

THE 2012 SHOW - INTERNAL FUEL  We have reached the zenith and it is now time for full disclosure, join us for this preseason episode of T…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by KFive

1, 432 Hz Pyramid Theory Question. 2, Words as Solfeggio Frequencies?

First Question: Source, in the description http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEXWeUqc7jA   Anywhere I can go to confirm or deny this further?…

Started by Karrade

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Karrade

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service