All Discussions Tagged 'activation' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(my innerstanding of) THE ACTIVATION PROCESS- RATED NEOPHYTE

Wholeness,  I was meditating over the plethora of information available to us on the resistance platform and was hit with a Eureka moment t…

Started by QuesMark

20 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Suze Wilderstien

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) PART 1

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) Many have been asking about the activation of Kundalini in the body. Whe…

Started by tomtom biggles

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Prince Elf

THE RESISTANCE COMMUNITY AND THE ENLIGHTENMENT ACTIVATION INSTITUTE - COSTA RICA

It is my pleasure to announce this benchmark in our total Movement as we intend to continuously make progress in our field. The complete id…

Started by Sevan Bomar

77 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by michael mcclair

Sleeping during opposite hours

As of right now, and the past 1.5 years, Ive been stuck working midnight shifts to pay off school loans I accrued before my awakening. I am…

Started by Dalton

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Ahein

Manifesting Really Works

Wholeness and Balance to all Resistance members! I have been practicing my manifesting abilities lately and I must say I am blown away by…

Started by Ahmad Brown

10 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Darion Alexander

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) PART 2

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) PART 2 GOLDEN ELIXIR:Horsetail/Oatstraw tea for Silicon Make a silicon…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Hoot Gilmore

some musical things to think about

I think that some effort in music production should take place.With the intended effect of expansion .Maybe a stage by stage experience wou…

Started by Raymond Gene Key

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

Argument against use of MMS?

Today I was talking to this Korean chef who's all about eating and living healthy, and MMS came up in our discussion, and he said that anyt…

Started by Peter Krumb

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by jana

THE 2012 SHOW - PRESEASON - OPENING THE PINEAL GLAND IN 2012 - SUN JAN 22 2012 11:00 AM CST

THE 2012 SHOW - INTERNAL FUEL  We have reached the zenith and it is now time for full disclosure, join us for this preseason episode of T…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by KFive

Third Eye Activation Video

Find Your Path! Alter Your Only Perception! Know Thy Self! HERE IS THE THRID EYE ACTIVATION BUT IN VIDEO ENJOY!   WHOLENESS &…

Started by Calvin (CALYPTO)

9 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by C Thy Catalyst

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service