All Discussions Tagged 'Power' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DEPROGRAMMING DIVISION - RECLAIMING YOUR POWER - DISCS OF LIGHT AND SWORDS OF TRUTH

Wholeness And Balance to you all Thank you for joining me and reading this post about Deprogramming,  It Is a Summary And Exploration of…

Started by Samuel Adam Alder

2 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 4 - TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND PSYCHOTRONICS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED NAZIS PLAY THIS HAARP, BLACK MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES & TESLA TECHNOLOGIES GHETTO INFORMANT PROGRAM…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by tyeesha

Dr Delbert Blair and Sevan on the Radio

This is one of the milestones of Our time, not so much as what will be said but what will come after as We will finish the final touches…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

SEVAN ON RADIO RECORDING ATTACHED

You will find the recording of the show now attached. I know this is not much of a heads up but I will be on the radio in 40 minutes. Of c…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Dimetrus

THE MAGIC WINDOW

Downloadable file of todays message.

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Tina Springer

The Transmission

Just keeping the logs updated here. The Transmission is downloadable below for those collecting these recordings to make a fortune on youtu…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE HOUR OF POWER

This the beginning of the most spectacular radio series. Every morning, if I can, just for you, We will transmit the higher knowledge conve…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service