All Discussions Tagged '2012' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sevan Bomaer transcribed from Esoteric Radio - 2/26/12 - Can You Help My Friend?

An Esoteric Radio production & an Innerstream of Consciousness present: CAN YOU HELP MY FRIEND? Subtitle:  Are You Strong Enough to Tr…

Started by David_Mathematics

8 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Jennevieve

THE 2012 SHOW - OPEN SESSIONS - YOU ARE THE GUEST

Let it all out, call in, ask questions here now in the response area and you will be filled with the answers you seek on air.    Join me y…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by KFive

2012 positions and missions update

Just a quick message to all family members, The importance of going viral- I would ask that if after you have read a post, or written one e…

Started by Whole Transformation

8 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Karrade

STEVE JOBS FOUND DEAD AT AGE 56 - A BITTEN APPLE IS THE SYMBOL OF AN IMPERFECT PENTAGRAM

A BITTEN APPLE IS THE SYMBOL OF AN IMPERFECT PENTAGRAM   My only comment is what we will now see follow is the death of Inorganics. I think…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by White Knight

THE BEST DOCUMENT READING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AND HOW TO GET THEM FOR FREE

Before I even begin posting this year I wanted to compile this list of the best document reading software to acquire and how to do so for f…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Chava

THE ETERNITY OF SOUND AND SCIENCE OF MANTRA - Shriram Sharma PDF

SOUND - A FORCE THE BINDS AND FREES The Author of this publication does an exceptional job at explaining how words and sound control every…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Jesse

THE RESISTANCE 2012 MISSION BEGINS

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WE GIVE TO YOU I DON'T WATCH I DO Good day to everyone and congratulations we are now in reachable distance of 201…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 10 - LEVEL 2 - THE RETURN OF YOU - SUNDAY DECEMBER 11 - 11:00 A.M. CST

LEARN HOW TO NOT REPEAT THE MORE FRIVOLOUS PARTS OF THE CYCLE   This show is designed to clear the slate on any past unwanted residue as we…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Dusty Tru

ANOTHER FORM OF CURRENCY NOW IN USE

WHEN THEY FALL THERE IS ONLY ONE TO CALL     The confusion with the Gods and G…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 26, 2011

THE RESISTANCE MOVIE

The will be the designated spot that I will keep all the daily archived footage on the progress of the Resistance Movie. Its going to be…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Wun

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service