Dragonborn's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't allow yourself to become racist towards a sentient race you have never met. Ho…"

Dragonborn replied Aug 5, 2013 to Question about Code to the Matrix & Reptilians

23 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

"wow i didnt even see that! Check you out! Good catch."

Dragonborn replied Jan 4, 2013 to Medical and health symbol or something else? (What do you see?)

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

"Well, I would say that the twisting snakes represent the double helix in our dna. Th…"

Dragonborn replied Jan 4, 2013 to Medical and health symbol or something else? (What do you see?)

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

"What ended up happening is that energy turned into anxiety and I actually got sick w…"

Dragonborn replied Jan 4, 2013 to Success at opening the throat chakra! What's going on here?

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dragonborn

"I forgot to mention that my torso was involuntarily moving in a counterclockwise sor…"

Dragonborn replied Dec 22, 2012 to Success at opening the throat chakra! What's going on here?

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dragonborn

"Thank you for taking the time to help me understand things, Sevan. Your site and you…"

Dragonborn replied Dec 22, 2012 to Success at opening the throat chakra! What's going on here?

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dragonborn

"After that happened, for a couple of weeks i had really bad anxiety issues and even…"

Dragonborn replied Dec 20, 2012 to Success at opening the throat chakra! What's going on here?

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dragonborn

"I would like to participate in the online thing, but also meet up with some other me…"

Dragonborn replied Nov 24, 2012 to What to do / Where to go on Dec 21

20 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Øyvind Stenseth Mikalsen

"     I missed it too, sadly.  I just now found out that we had a time set up for thi…"

Dragonborn replied Mar 12, 2012 to Attention Reki Masters or Practitioners

67 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Jeremy Friedman

"     I have been on a heavy metal detox for the last week, and for the first time th…"

Dragonborn replied Mar 9, 2012 to Switching to theta state while awake?

5 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Todd

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service