Karrade's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"Certainly, I have little problem speaking about almost anything. Shadow work to me i…"

Karrade replied Aug 31, 2014 to Shadow Work, Releasing Past Trauma - Techniques

40 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Terry Dika

"I have a greater understanding now of why I can sometimes get answers to a question…"

Karrade replied Aug 31, 2014 to Wake Up Time! I.D. or Identification is another form of slavery!

36 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by NickKinney

"My pleasure Trish I love these discussions :)"

Karrade replied Aug 27, 2014 to Wake Up Time! I.D. or Identification is another form of slavery!

36 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by NickKinney

"I had a question before I responded. What happens if I don’t have a child to the sp…"

Karrade replied Aug 27, 2014 to Wake Up Time! I.D. or Identification is another form of slavery!

36 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by NickKinney

"Trish it perhaps does have the emotion but the depth comes from our own ability to e…"

Karrade replied Aug 23, 2014 to Wake Up Time! I.D. or Identification is another form of slavery!

36 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by NickKinney

"Can I ask humbly sylvia how you know the moment your heart chakra opens and closes,…"

Karrade replied Aug 21, 2014 to Transfiguring into a God Being in the Flesh Texts from the Almine´s Ascencion Manual (Text 13, day 20, final text)

5 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Karrade

"The others creating are you and me. Here is where I am supposed to agree or disagre…"

Karrade replied Aug 21, 2014 to Wake Up Time! I.D. or Identification is another form of slavery!

36 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by NickKinney

"It's also of course about the fear of the subconscious, as with just about anything…"

Karrade replied Aug 20, 2014 to Wake Up Time! I.D. or Identification is another form of slavery!

36 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by NickKinney

"It's because he's working off opposites and duality in the film. On a very basic lev…"

Karrade replied Aug 20, 2014 to Wake Up Time! I.D. or Identification is another form of slavery!

36 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by NickKinney

"I haven't had a decent synchronization moment in some time but I had a video depicti…"

Karrade replied Aug 18, 2014 to Transfiguring into a God Being in the Flesh Texts from the Almine´s Ascencion Manual (Text 13, day 20, final text)

5 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Karrade

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service