Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"what article?"

Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel replied Jan 1, 2014 to WHY DO SOME EQUATE YAHWEH, YAHVEH, YEHOVAH, YALDABOATH AND YAH-(h)-WAH AS THE SAME THING?

11 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Neil Andna

"Trust your own experience.. it gets difficult but it is best. People say a lot of st…"

Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel replied Dec 17, 2012 to Is the name of every biblical and Ancient Egiptian Deity, a discription of Azazel?

4 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Michelle Gaza

"How come I can only see them in my peripheral vision? Experiential answers only plea…"

Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel replied Nov 13, 2012 to Who's Who on the Planet Earth? Can we really identify these beings here?

22 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by gabriel logue

"What did they say to you?"

Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel replied Nov 7, 2012 to Multidimensional Entities

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Jarrod David Schneider

"cool beans! bout to listen to it now and check out those groups afterwards. "

Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel replied Oct 22, 2012 to WHY DO SOME EQUATE YAHWEH, YAHVEH, YEHOVAH, YALDABOATH AND YAH-(h)-WAH AS THE SAME THING?

11 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Neil Andna

"you know i been highly interested in etymology since i was a shorty. im in."

Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel replied Oct 22, 2012 to WHY DO SOME EQUATE YAHWEH, YAHVEH, YEHOVAH, YALDABOATH AND YAH-(h)-WAH AS THE SAME THING?

11 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Neil Andna

"WHOA.. I just seen one last night. I had a whole experience with it too. The discuss…"

Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel replied Oct 22, 2012 to blinking star

5 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Shieena Living Water

"Im kinda laughing at the Sion/Zion references. The english term Sion/Zion has nothin…"

Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel replied Oct 20, 2012 to NAME THAT CODE

252 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Tamara Jones

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service