Anunnaqigirl's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"What you had experienced my friend was an awakening of your pineal gland and kundali…"

Anunnaqigirl replied Mar 16, 2013 to Damaged Crown Chakra, Pineal Gland Chakra, and Throat Chakra... HELP!!!

22 May 3, 2013
Reply by shane

"Hatep brother, My advice to you is to get a book on crystals, and learn the basics o…"

Anunnaqigirl replied Mar 16, 2013 to Trouble With Evil And Knowing My Aura

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by dond

"Greetings Val, Could you post up some links to websites where i can go to read more…"

Anunnaqigirl replied May 16, 2012 to Who's Who on the Planet Earth? Can we really identify these beings here?

22 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by gabriel logue

"Sorry for the double posting. Tried to delete one of them but not successful...:( Th…"

Anunnaqigirl replied May 15, 2012 to Who's Who on the Planet Earth? Can we really identify these beings here?

22 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by gabriel logue

"Hi Dave, The answer your question, the reason why i chose this name is due to the fa…"

Anunnaqigirl replied May 15, 2012 to Who's Who on the Planet Earth? Can we really identify these beings here?

22 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by gabriel logue

"The best way to deal with this situation is by before resting, try to eat foods that…"

Anunnaqigirl replied Sep 29, 2011 to Dream kicks me out?

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Bert Ward

"OH SEVAN, I speak to you through humbleness and anger for those who think that this…"

Anunnaqigirl replied Jun 14, 2011 to A FINAL CALL FOR HELP - THE HIGHEST KNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE IS AT RISK

67 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Silvio Guerrinha

"I absolutely love this! As a drummer/percussionist i can relate to the harmony and b…"

Anunnaqigirl replied Jul 31, 2010 to Solfeggio

19 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by markdavid

"LOL!!!! As i read this im laughing because yesterday i had to perform again at a blu…"

Anunnaqigirl replied Jul 30, 2010 to Something that used to happen to me...

15 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Ipriama Kwan

"Well what i have read so far seems like there is something bleeding into this dimens…"

Anunnaqigirl replied Jul 29, 2010 to Something that used to happen to me...

15 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Ipriama Kwan

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service