Ipriama Kwan's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Sister Nanu, In the circle of life, your circle of life, are what I call "memory poc…"

Ipriama Kwan replied May 30, 2011 to Spiritual entities, visitors, and ancestral communication

6 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Nanu Nuomni

"Hotep AceofSwords, I feel relieved that we seem to have some clarity between us, whe…"

Ipriama Kwan replied Nov 11, 2010 to THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

"Thank you Marcus for responding to AceofSwords letter to me and you too, it seems. T…"

Ipriama Kwan replied Nov 11, 2010 to THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

"I feel you...but you are ranting and rambling! Obviously you feel very passionate ab…"

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

"I saw that movie, The Box....and what a perverted hoax and mind f--- that was. The m…"

Ipriama Kwan replied Nov 10, 2010 to THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

"Just Linnie, Both... In our desire to find useful answers we plough through piles of…"

Ipriama Kwan replied Nov 10, 2010 to THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

"Marcus Fields, From the depth of my divine being, I declare that it is a paradox. It…"

Ipriama Kwan replied Nov 9, 2010 to THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

"True that Kuba A. Bennu... We must check and direct our egos to serve our higher pur…"

Ipriama Kwan replied Nov 9, 2010 to THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

"Kuba A. Bennu, Very wise statement...An open mind is a necessary thing to continue…"

Ipriama Kwan replied Nov 8, 2010 to THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

"Sevan (James), How do I unsubscribe from the Matrix? Please unsubscribe me immediate…"

Ipriama Kwan replied Nov 7, 2010 to THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service