GalacticWacko's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"And?  He was also worshipped as Teutates and Odin...  He got the name Odin from Adon…"

GalacticWacko replied Jan 2, 2012 to ANTIENT BEINGS - ANTIENT MYTHOLOGY - ADVANCED ETYMOLOGY BOOK

6 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by GalacticWacko

"Ok...  here goes...   Seems as though this Odin..  Woden'sDay...  which gated thru t…"

GalacticWacko replied Mar 11, 2011 to ESOTERIC RADIO - KNOW MORE SECRETS - ATLANTIS - ALL "THE" LAND ICE - THIS SUNDAY

15 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Kai

"He has so much knowledge he is gonna burst one of these days...  Only thing I can sa…"

GalacticWacko replied Mar 9, 2011 to ESOTERIC RADIO - KNOW MORE SECRETS - SERIES 2 - MARY ARMY THE MARINES AND MARS - THE HOLY RED SEA - SUNDAY

6 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

"Yeah...  I totally innerstand where you are coming from with the Names things...  Th…"

GalacticWacko replied Jan 27, 2011 to HOW TO OVERCOME ALIENS ARCHONS AND THE PHYSICAL PRISON

59 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Stacey Palmer

"So what of the Sceptre of Thoth and the Djed?  Pretty much all you are talking about…"

GalacticWacko replied Jan 27, 2011 to HOW TO OVERCOME ALIENS ARCHONS AND THE PHYSICAL PRISON

59 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Stacey Palmer

"'Oprah's new TV channel is named OWN....  I was wondering what that meant...  Now I…"

GalacticWacko replied Jan 3, 2011 to IT HAS BEGAN - THE STEALTH WAR UNCLOAKS - Rated Adept ANNO - NANO - ANON

18 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by GalacticWacko

"whoa... very accurate thus far... extreme puzzle placement here. Still reading and l…"

GalacticWacko replied Oct 18, 2010 to ANACALYPSIS - GODFREY HIGGINS PDF - MASTER VOLUME PLUS AUDIO - WOW

14 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Kaya Bailey

"Ok... I am going to have a gander... FYI: I just happened to download "Veils of Isis…"

GalacticWacko replied Aug 21, 2010 to PROJECT ENOCH - THE TOTAL PLAN OF THE NWO - RATED ADEPT (AUDIO ATTACHED)

14 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Markus

"that looks like a lense flare to me... They can be quite convincing at times... One…"

GalacticWacko replied Aug 14, 2010 to ARE TWO SUNS VISIBLE IN OUR SKY RIGHT NOW?

42 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ken Burrows

"On point as usual... Although... one lil correction... I think... Ra is also Amun...…"

GalacticWacko replied Aug 11, 2010 to WHY WE CAME BACK FOR YOU

26 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Interface

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service