QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WIERD VISUAL PATTERN WHEN I STARE

So when i stare off into the sky or into anything actually, for like a minute this wierd wave like pattern that flows to one center kind of…

Started by Amir hendricks

12 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by joelp999

SACRED GEOMETRY

So from what i understand so far the universe is made of fractals and shapes. It seems that the so called controllers have quite a bit of k…

13 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Amir hendricks

blinking star

Saw a "blinking star" and have no clue what it is.Does anyone know about a blinking star after sunset when your looking approximately towar…

Started by Cee

5 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Shieena Living Water

HELP WORKING WITH KUNDALINI

I would like to start meditating and working with kundalini. Mine activated in December out of nowhere and messed me up for a bit but i thi…

6 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Sol Lunos Nimbus

If everything needs a creator - Then who created the creator?

I posed this question to someone earlier, who is Christian by the way; let's just say, it didn't go over well with them.  You would've thou…

Started by Maria Martin

13 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Charles Cartwright

Third eye confusion. help.

Hello fellow resistance members I hope all is well with you. I come to you all today conflicted. Ive been reading text of an esoteric natur…

Started by Marquette

7 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Angel Healer

Uber?

Constantly continue to see the word/symbol "Uber" being pushed around a lot lately and believe that I heard somewhere that it has its root…

Started by Cee

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Sucram

Safely storing energy in the lower dan tien.

Hey everyone, I know how to store energy inside of the lower dan tien but it's like after awhile....I'll start to burn up a lil bit lol. I…

Started by Jpa100

0 Oct 9, 2013

Where did we come from?

Hello, and wholeness to everyone. So I have many questions about our origin. Not just our Cosmic origin, but our true world history. I can…

Started by Magustris

45 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Karrade

Moon Birth

Recently I was inspired to research any correlation between my birthday and the moon phases.  Here are some websites I found useful:  http:…

Started by Gina

4 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service