QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about marijuana...

Some say it hinders spiritual growth... Some say it benefits.... I have been a smoker for the last 5 years, and am now just starting to w…

Started by Sean

72 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by sean

Questions about Celibacy

So its known that the waste of a mans semen recreates his death.  It feels right, it feels intuitive to bring celibacy to my current re…

Started by Gina

10 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Gina

Trouble With Evil And Knowing My Aura

Does anyone in the resistance how any methods that can help me see my aura, as well as raise my awareness so I can see others as well? I as…

Started by Ahmad Brown

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by dond

Circumsision

Something just dawned on me all the sudden . That circumsision is something spiritual . I made the mistake of getting my cat fixed .…

Started by noitavlas777

10 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Mahakali

Astral Quest Indroduction Video

Please excuse this post if the question has been answered else where. Where or what is the video that is played during the introduction of…

Started by Mechasage

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Mechasage

RNA Drops

Hello all has anyone here had any experience with the Rna drops being advertised on various alternitave media sites? Any thoughts or experi…

Started by Dennis McKenzie

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Elon-Str

INTERGALACTIC HYPERDIMENSIONAL WARFARE

PEACE FAMILY......SINCE I HAVE BEEN WILLINGLY ALLOWING MY TRANSFORMATION PROCESS, I HAVE BEEN "SEEING" THINGS THAT I HAVE NEVER WITNESSED B…

Started by bro ali bakr ali

28 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by iamnot

The Template ceremonies

Hi.  I'm about to do the full 8 ceremonies starting this tuesday. I'm now concerned after having just read page 81 of the 'the Code' and ho…

Started by Grant Rogan

2 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Grant Rogan

gateways and portals

Wholeness everyone. I am from saint Louis, Missouri and on my way to work everyday I have to pass the saint Louis arch. One day I looked up…

Started by rbro

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Marie Adams

television and the media

Wholeness everyone. I had a question about the panda bear being put in t.v. commercials, videos, etc. What type of message or symbolism is…

Started by rbro

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by G. Antjuan Walker

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service