QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

-Initial 3rd Eye Opening Experiences-

Wholeness and balance my friends, I have a question about the beginning stages of becoming familiar with the 3rd/inner eye. I have had sim…

Started by David Wilson

0 Mar 10, 2015

Musical artists that are awake

I was wondering if anyone could share some artists who they know are awake by the lyrics in thier songs etc. I know of a few and i am tryin…

Started by Whole Transformation

153 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Taylor White

Whole Body Breathing

Hello and Wholeness everyOne. I have a simple question. Where is the video/audio data of any kind of Sevan teaching whole body breathing? T…

Started by Derrick Brent II

8 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by G33

Loneliness

I have a question. Perhaps this question has no answer. But I will pose it anyway. Does anyone else feel a sense of loneliness? It seems to…

Started by Azu Kosmos

72 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Archie T

Quality Learning Tools for Toddlers & Young Children

Wholeness All, Just wanted to know if any members have links to or any information concerning quality learning tools for toddlers and young…

Started by Deron

19 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by creepahpoop

The biochemical cell salt kit - Results or Experiences.?

I am intrigued if anyone has had any results and experiences from The biochemical cell salt kit .?

Started by Morad

5 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Peter Krumb

Da13thsun

Wholeness and balanced vibrations to all. I have a question, maybe someone has an answer... I use Twitter and have noticed a trend going on…

Started by Meaghan Perrault

12 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Billy Easton II

Non-Verbal Communication

I find myself communicating in a non verbal - mental way with certain people. I may be asked questions mentally by a person and I can answe…

Started by Roberta Smith

0 Jan 31, 2015

Transparancy

Could it be....that we are moving into a time of transparancy?  For we are evolving to Higher Understandings.  We see that which has been u…

Started by janet myers

55 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by janet myers

Pls help with my YOGA practice!!!

Wholeness to everyone! Guys, please advise any resource where I can find yoga strength poses combined by muscle groups and stretch yoga pos…

Started by mr.maxego

5 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by yogasingh

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service