QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHY DO SOME EQUATE YAHWEH, YAHVEH, YEHOVAH, YALDABOATH AND YAH-(h)-WAH AS THE SAME THING?

In my studies I constantly see this and it never resonates with me. I have very specific reasons why, but I will start by saying when it c…

Started by Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel

11 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Neil Andna

Lucid States

So then upon reaching a level 5 dream state, is it possible to make physical changes in what I would consider the waking world? and as for…

Started by Brad McNeil

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Zen Alchemist

The Planets

Hi, I've recently began to watch Sevan's videos and have become immediately attracted to the things he has to say. But I'm confuse don so…

Started by Lauri Nikkei

7 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Alexander Ralph

Water Filter Comparisons

I saw someone working on information of various water filters, but no specific values yet. As I am about to purchase one, I was wondering i…

Started by Karrade

11 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Kyle Channel

Abstinence For Month of Birthday

Hi there, this is my first discussion post and not sure how many people have tried this, but About a year ago when listening to Santo Bonac…

Started by Anthony

38 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by markdavid

Out of Breath

I did a search first but did not seem to find this particular issue. If this is discussed elsewhere on this site kindly point me in that di…

Started by Les Teiko

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Les Teiko

Time/Electronic Issues

It all started one day after I went to bed very upset.  I woke up to maggots on the kitchen floor by the trashcan and I think my alarm cloc…

Started by NfiniTINAked

9 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Dusty Tru

Wisdom teeth removal: Why and How?

Hello, Wisdom teeth removal: Why and How?  My wisdom teeth are erupting and I am under pain. However removal would require surgery and su…

Started by Omar Aguilar

4 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Omar Aguilar

How can we be born in 9-10 months, but when born start back at Zero?

From the first day a baby starts forming in the womb everyday after should be counted toward that babys age. When that baby hits 42 weeks a…

Started by Tyrone Ray

6 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Qi Lady

If anyone here has seen Cloud Atlas

There is a scene when character played by Halle Berry is taking with Keith David's character in her apartment and a calendar displays circl…

Started by Slim

7 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Crystal

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service