LIBRARY (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

encyclopedia of occultism and parapsychology 2 volumes

wholeness to all   heres one for the library.   hugs handshakes and hifives   ZERO

Started by ZERO

1 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Denz

The Book of Amenti for Indigo Soldiers

Continuing to pave the Path for those who will tread it behind me and in front of me. This is for you Indigo. Rated: Adept/Indigo or it si…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Neil Andna

Adeptus Snack - Rated Adept

I've notice a few Adepts have poked their heads in to see what We are up to. So here is something to keep them entertained, a rare piece of…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Rafael Estrella

ALL IN THE DRAGON FAMILY - MASTER KNOWLEDGE - AUDIO AVAILABLE

"It doesn't matter to me if people think I'm telling the truth, I know I'm telling the truth and here is the proof." 7   As I learn mor…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Kai

Talking about Carlos Castaneda

The following was posted to the (Zula Shaman) Credo Mutwa's listserv by Warrior Olatunde (christiantensegrity@yahoo.com). I'm not sure what…

Started by Ajowa Ifateyo

1 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Ajowa Ifateyo

BALANCE, FORMLESS, ITS LIKE A FINGER POINTING TO THE MOON

I have found in reading the tao of jeet kun do that bruce lee was some form of higher self bring truth in its purist form of simplicity.The…

Started by Raymond Gene Key

3 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Whole Transformation

matrix 2/hidden meanings of english/and sumore

So here is matrix 2 a breakdown of things people should know about aliens,from grays to reptiles and all in between,it is the best book in…

Started by Raymond Gene Key

3 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Neil Andna

HYPER-DIMENSIONAL COMMUNICATION DEVICES

As many have heard me say the pyramid is used as a 4D communication device. I'm current working on mapping out the various communication d…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Love

THE RESISTANCE UNVEILS LARGEST FREE ONLINE ESOTERIC LIBRARY - SUNDAY

We now give you a priceless tool. Join us as we reveal the links and do a tutorial of the largest online esoteric library brought to you by…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

The emerald tablets of Thoth

I found a PDF of the translated emerald tablets of the Atlantian scribe Thoth, it should be read slowly and carefully to fully gain everyth…

Started by Whole Transformation

0 Nov 13, 2010

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service