KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Spiritual Gatekeepers (Part 1)

A comfortable lie is easier to believe than a hard truth.   Within these pages are some hard truths. There are no comfortable lies.  The h…

Started by YoGi

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Eliminate self-sabotage

Do you know that all self sabotaging habits/behaviors are pre-programmed deep in the subconscious mind by old negative memories from your e…

Started by Zen Master

11 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Gina

for the sake of simplicity

If you could just speak what you wanted to find on these ever changing pages of histagrams with rectangles and squares . Then it li…

Started by noitavlas777

2 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by noitavlas777

Orgonite/Orgone Information Centre

Since the user who posted this seems to no longer be with us, this post dissapeared, i saved a copy and I am now reposting it as it was use…

Started by Samuel Adam Alder

7 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

group activity

I decided to post this story which is one of the many that i never finish . This will be a free for all who wish to continue where i l…

Started by noitavlas777

0 Jan 3, 2013

The Power of Zen

The Power of Zen   Zen which also means enlightenment is not a philosophy or a religion; it’s a way of life. It teaches you the important…

Started by White Knight

0 Dec 22, 2012

DMT CRYTALLINE

DMT is pretty good, but it is different than 5-meo-dmt. And they aren't similar at all to any of the 2c series, as those are phenethylamine…

Started by noitavlas777

2 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by noitavlas777

An AWAKENING !, The Person you were waiting for is YOU !

Please watch and share this far and Wide http://rastafarivisions.com/thenewjimcrow/modernslavery2   also go to www.Matrixx.VPweb.com  the P…

Started by Geminieast11

0 Dec 6, 2012

Increase self-esteem

Self esteem by definition is the extent to which you like, respect, love or hold yourself in high regard. Many feel that they have this imp…

Started by Zen Master

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Zen Master

Eliminate fears of public speaking

Is your anxiety about public speaking resulting in intense worry and nerves prior to, or simply at the thought of having to speak to any gr…

Started by Zen Master

0 Nov 20, 2012

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service