KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAITI CLEARS UP THINGS ABOUT PACT WITH DEVIL

Well it looks like the blame game has started and they will all fall down. There is so much double talk in this small clip I could do a sy…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

BREAKING INTO DIMENSIONS

As mentioned briefly on last night's recording We are now tasked with the exact science on how to view or cross another dimension. We spo…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Margens

Serpent Worship Part Deus

At last it has arrived. Video Download Attached For the U.S. and Outlaying territories you can view or share this link. Serpent Worship P…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

Mother Shipton c.1600 AD

From: SENTINEL The following prediction was made by Mother Shipton c.1600 AD. You should read her entire work to get an appreciation for he…

Started by Hardipik

3 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Hardipik

CODEX ALIMENTARIUS

Everyone here is well aware, that we are under attack from what seems like every side.And while the meta-physical is something that fascina…

Started by I AM I

0 Jan 22, 2010

THE AWAKENING

That time is happening now. After the SW2 movie I had to take a couple of days just to gather myself and collect my energy it was so much.…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Kinesis Control

ISRAEL TO CREATE ROBOTIC ARMY

ISRAEL is developing an army of robotic fighting machines that offers a window onto the potential future of warfare, reports said. Sixty y…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

ENTERTAINER'S REACH THE VOID

One of the greatest things about life is for those that are smart, they can watch others and learn from their achievements and mistakes. It…

Started by Sevan Bomar

19 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Hardipik

TIGERS IN THE WOODS - SYNCROMYSTIC

I was personally marveling how the controllers of the Matrix are having a hard time keeping the program invisible especially to those star…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by TOP84

Well this is it, 1000. We can be sure the fractal of reality has been changed and the cream of the knowledge has reached many. I would onl…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Tumaini

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service