IN THE KNOW (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PLANETARY RESISTANCE FOUNDER TURNS AGE 33 - ALSO REVEALS HIDDEN SECRETS ABOUT THE INNERVERSE

THE RESISTANCE - ANSWERING THE UNIVERSAL CALL   Wholeness and Balance Vibration to everyone especially new members as the Resistance contin…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 May 30, 2012
Reply by Todd Platzer

DEPROGRAMMING DRACONIAN MIND CONTROL PART II

Lilith is symbolized by the Lily and that Lily is the Fluer-De-Lis. Of course the controllers claim to be from the bloodline of Christ, wh…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Du@Ly.Plane0

JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR ABOUT JESUS - OUT OF BABYLON

It has served us well, this myth of Christ. Pope Leo X Religion is the greatest form of mass mind control yet invented and it has been t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

28 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by VCAT

THE RESISTANCE WELCOMES TW E-LIQUID WARRIORS - BRIDGE BUILDING IN EFFECT

A NEW QUEST AWAITS YOU If you were looking for a deeper understanding to your life, one that is not full of dogma, is nonjudgmental yet fu…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Crystal

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 2 - MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES - SPACE KIDS AND CYBORGS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE, BARACK OBAMA, TOM MORELLO & SATANISM, SPACE, KIDS AND THE CYBORG PROJECT Str…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by murielle

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 4 - TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND PSYCHOTRONICS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED NAZIS PLAY THIS HAARP, BLACK MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES & TESLA TECHNOLOGIES GHETTO INFORMANT PROGRAM…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by tyeesha

DOPPELGANGER ALERT - THE ROYAL DOSSIER

As many things as We have to attend to I didn't want to let certain things move themselves out of the spotlight. So the latest dossier of t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

14 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Denz

DEPROGRAMMING DRACONIAN MIND CONTROL PART I

THIS POST IS INTERACTIVE ON THE MATRIX UNDERGROUND AT  HTTP://WWW.MATRIXUNDERGROUND.COM THERE ARE MANY VIDEOS THAT COULD NOT BE ATTACHED HE…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by James Lyon

MYSTERIOUS SOUND HEARD FOR MILES AROUND IN COSTA RICA

January 8, 2012 This morning here in Costa Rica many woke up to calls and messages country wide in regards to a mysterious Hum and rumblin…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Hugo Staple

STEVE JOBS FOUND DEAD AT AGE 56 - A BITTEN APPLE IS THE SYMBOL OF AN IMPERFECT PENTAGRAM

A BITTEN APPLE IS THE SYMBOL OF AN IMPERFECT PENTAGRAM   My only comment is what we will now see follow is the death of Inorganics. I think…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by White Knight

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service