IN THE KNOW (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LEYLINES AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM

A WAY TO ANALYZE EVERYTHING AND TROUBLESHOOT ALL THE PROBLEMSTHE SMITH CHARTI USE THIS TO TRACK SMITH'S/AGENTS ;-) What I have been thinki…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Kai

THE NAMES OF THE PLANETS IN ALL LANGUAGES

As I've been putting the new Magazine together I have been able to look over a lot of the information that I've already stored which all…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by ndelta

THE RESISTANCE MISSION STATEMENT 3000 ACTIVE MEMBERS STRONG 1 MILLION IMPRESSIONS!

It is a phenomenal time to be a part of the Resistance, increasing strength from within. 3000 Site Members strong and constantly growing as…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by nima

MIND BENDING MASTER MIND

GOT MUDRA? At certain times I'm able to log on and check out the chat box. I've noticed some really intelligent individuals with some ti…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Joeronimo

UNITED NATIONS SELECTS AMBASSADOR FOR ALIENS

United Nations Selects Ambassador for Aliens

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

THE RESISTANCE - A QUEST FOR ANSWERS VIDEO SERIES

THE RESISTANCE - A QUEST FOR ANSWERS - PART 1- THE SHEKINAH from Sevan on Vimeo.   THE RESISTANCE - A QUEST FOR ANSWERS PART 2 - ESS…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by aura

THE GREAT I AM

So after the show the gaining levels sensation was stronger than ever, some things have gone overdue from being said, what a weight off.…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Nisa

Alkalizing the Body

Sevan I remember hearing you on a blogtalk episode, I can't rememember which one but you mentioned taking baking soda to alkline all day, c…

Started by Vashon L. Oggs

15 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

SYNCROMYSTIC LIFE

Those that have been tuning into the Q and A chat have heard me mentioning the upcoming show, Syncromystic Life. I'm also going to be picki…

Started by Sevan Bomar

26 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

SERPENT ON THE MOUNT AND THE NEW AGE ROLE PLAYING GAME

Lately I have been working constantly on taking the Resistance to an even greater level. What I did find is the ranks are very thin right n…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Theo Colbert

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service