IN THE KNOW (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOW TO OVERCOME ALIENS ARCHONS AND THE PHYSICAL PRISON

HOW TO DEFEAT ALIENS - IRON SKY FOOTAGE - THE RESISTANCE - HD 1080 from Sevan on Vimeo.   Someone send a fax up to the moon and tell…

Started by Sevan Bomar

59 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Stacey Palmer

THE RIPPLE EFFECTS

Let us take a brief journey through Time. I write this post from the core of my heart and I only ask those that are reading to heavily con…

Started by Sevan Bomar

23 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Jessica Lauren

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

Organic Portals

I just came across this very interesting article on soulless portals, which are basically people who don't have souls and don't realize it.…

Started by NfiniTINAked

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by TheMetaPhi3.14.70

THE REAL MORPHEUS - FLOWERS OF LIFE - THE DODECAHEDRON FIELDS AND LION SERPENTS - RATED ADEPT

COMPLETE FLOWER OF LIFE LATTICE  THE DERMA/DREAM SKIN THAT COVERS THE UNIVERSE AND ALL INHABITANTS  (click to enlarge) Rated Adeptus* I'm…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

MEET THE CRYSTALS

From time to time some ask, what do you mean when you say "We", who are you referring to?  I'm not only referring to the Resistance as a gr…

Started by Sevan Bomar

16 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Silvio Guerrinha

A FINAL CALL FOR HELP - THE HIGHEST KNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE IS AT RISK

I ask only that you keep in mind that if you cannot help then maybe you know someone that can.   WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT "THEM" I WAS PU…

Started by Sevan Bomar

67 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Silvio Guerrinha

OUR COMPLEX - CATCH 22 AND CODE "WOMEN OMEN"

Today I found myself in the most fortunate position, no internet, this has in turn allowed me to take a moment to write about my exp…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Julia

HOW TO KNOW EVERYTHING - HALF SPIRIT HALF BEAST

Well it has finally happened, the grand Gate has opened before me. The last 4 weeks have been accompanied with the strongest sensations alo…

Started by Sevan Bomar

19 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Mr. Spirit Matter

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 1 - WHITNEY HOUSTON - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED MIND RAPE OF THE BLACK DIVA WHITNEY HOUSTON & RE-IMAGING MOTHERHOOD AND MESSIAHS FOR A LUCIFERIAN…

Started by Sevan Bomar

20 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Darius Archer

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service