GENERAL (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walter Russell's Universal Principles

Walter Russell The world is in desperate need of some new ideas, or at least good ideas.  The most intriguing idea I have found dates back…

Started by Philosopher Stoned

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Dusty Tru

URANUS - Aquarian God of the Sky

AQUARIUS - January 19th  to February 18th, 2012 We go into 2012 witnessing the first hard angle between Uranus and Pluto since they conjun…

Started by Darren

16 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by White Knight

Galactic History

There are many sacred geometric relationships between objects in the galaxy, solar system and on our planet. The secrets of our ancient str…

Started by Darren

15 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Darren

OBE?

From a very young age I always had this feeling that something just wasn't quite right.  The strength of this feeling would vary throughout…

Started by KFive

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Mike Quinn

Whitney Houston transcended yesterday at age 48

http://astro-chologist.com/topic/whitney-houston-dead-age-48/#post-655 The Natality chart w/ her current progressions is in the forum. This…

Started by Sutekh

28 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Mike Quinn

Echoes of the Innerverse

Wholeness x Balanced Vibrations family.... This message is from the Family of Light - and I felt it necessary to transcribe the message in…

Started by David_Mathematics

2 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Hexagonal Water Vortex Pumping

I have been musing about the three number sequence and the 3D geometry implied: 6 7 8 Most of our brain and body is water which conducts ma…

Started by Darren

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by White Knight

Feeling at Home on Earth. Texts from the Almine´s Ascencion Manual, text 12 day 18 (A Toltec Nahual aproach to activation and self Liberation)

Feeling at Home on Earth As the out-breath and in-breath of God create the greatest expansion and contraction cycles within the macrocosm,…

Started by Ehecatl Ramsey

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Ehecatl Ramsey

The Music of the Mind

This could be a wild speculation as I am still unsure on exact activities of the time, but what I felt and heard led me to think that we ar…

Started by Monica Vinson

4 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Mike Quinn

Carbon 7 Secret of Secrets

Carbon 7 in the 5D universe will be stable. 666 the beast means the 6 proton 6 electron 6 neutron carbon structure of our physical body. Ca…

Started by Darren

4 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Mz. Aeon

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service