BULLETINS AND MISCELLANEOUS (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A CALL FOR ASSISTANCE - WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPORTING ENLIGHTENMENT NOT THE CONTROLLERS

This is one of my least favorite topics and I included a note about this in the end of the post "Resistance Founder Turns 33...." however f…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by DORIAN

THE RESISTANCE SECOND YEAR ANNIVERSARY EXACTLY 3600 MEMBERS STRONG!

I remember that day the Code to the Matrix sat fresh and finished in my hand and my mind. It was then I knew I would dedicate my life…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by orangedynamite

THE RESISTANCE - POSITIONS AND MISSIONS - THE 2011 EXPANSION

The new year 2011/4 is now upon us. I personally believe this is the year the knowledge of the 4th dimension which include its activities…

Started by Sevan Bomar

14 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by carley

UNIVERSALISM - SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

Universalism                                                 A Future Forward Solution This year, 20…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Denise La Roche

DO NOT POST ANY WIKILEAKS FILES DISLOSURES OR INFO

If we get around to it we will talk about this more tomorrow. However we are officially telling members to not post any wiki leaks files, d…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Dec 18, 2010

THE RESISTANCE 2000+ WAXING STRONG

You can know so many things but at times nothing is more relevant than sharing those experiences. I wanted to thank everyone for being pres…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

HTTP://WWW.RESISTANCE2010.COM

You can now reach Us directly at WWW.RESISTANCE2010.COM a giant step for man and a leap for fifth column. lol

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Jan 12, 2010

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service